I DID IT...FINISHED 30 DAY SHRED!!

Options
I finished day 30 this morning and feel fantastic!! I am so proud of myself for sticking with it! I lost 9 pounds and countless inches along with a jeans size (and those are even getting loose)!! Now on to Ripped in 30 starting tomorrow morning! Also planning on Jillian's Yoga Meltdown 3 days a week! I will win this battle!!!

Replies

• mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    Good Job!
  • HealthyEscape
    HealthyEscape Posts: 255
    Options
    Love this! Great job!
  • Zurichnee
    Zurichnee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Way to go - you must be so proud of yourself! I've done that video it's not easy! I made it through the first level ok and then was into the second level - never made it to the 3rd. I should try it again..Good luck on the Ripped in 30!
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You're my hero! I've been interrupted too many times but you've inspired me to be more dedicated! Awesome job! :happy:
  • brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! I always plan to do something then end up not doing it.. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    awesome job! i should be getting mine in the mail any day now and can't wait to start. After I ordered it I read some reviews and found that a lot of ppl had trouble with their knees after doing it. I had knee surgery a couple years ago, so that worried me...did you have any issues?
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The more you guys talk about this, the more I want to try it! Unfortunately, my entertainment budget (With which I buy workout dvds) is financially challenged at the moment, lol. Can't wait to try it in the future, though! Great job!
  • SamMommy
    SamMommy Posts: 29
    Options
    Great job! You shoud be very proud!
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    awesome job! i should be getting mine in the mail any day now and can't wait to start. After I ordered it I read some reviews and found that a lot of ppl had trouble with their knees after doing it. I had knee surgery a couple years ago, so that worried me...did you have any issues?

I have bad knees. My right is the worst and I did have a little trouble with it doing the Shred. I ended up getting a knee brace for it and I did the modified versions of some of the more "knee challeging" exercises. I pushed through and actually feel like my knee felt better toward the end. I would say give it a try with the modifying and see how it goes.
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I have 9 days left of level 3 and I can't wait to move on to JM ripped in 30! Might have to check into her yoga dvd also!
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations keep up the great work and you will reach your goal in no time at all
  • jannapurna
    jannapurna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    I just started day 1, level 1 today and I hope I can will myself to complete the entire program.
    9 pounds is great! Did you do any other form of exercise?
  • lyn267
    lyn267 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow - thats great. I've been doing level 1 on and off. Need to get back to it. Let me know how ripped goes. I have that video too.
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love 30-day shred, but can't do it every day for 30 days. I get bored and need to mix up my workouts. It definitely works, but for me, it's just when I'm too lazy to go to the gym or outside. As for the levels, you don't have to be ready to move up....just follow the low-impact girl on the right if you do a higher level. Personally I can't do the same exact routine for a long time....I have to change levels just to get different exercises in and keep from getting bored. One of these days I should try it all the way through 30 days though.
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Great job!!!!I would love to actually finish the Shred but never seem to!!!But you motivated me to try again you got great results!!!:bigsmile:
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job! I was a week into it when I had a muscle spasm in my back (totally unrelated to the workout) that has caused nerve pain and numbness and taken me out of almost any excercising for the moment. Can't wait to get it comepletely resolved and back into the Shred. It was hard work, but I was enjoying it and feeling good too. Just being REALLY careful not to push too hard too soon.
  • silveryflutterby
    Options

I have bad knees. My right is the worst and I did have a little trouble with it doing the Shred. I ended up getting a knee brace for it and I did the modified versions of some of the more "knee challeging" exercises. I pushed through and actually feel like my knee felt better toward the end. I would say give it a try with the modifying and see how it goes.

Cool thanks! I will try to modify it and see how it feels. Hopefully it will help strengthen my knees too and give me results like yours! ;)
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!