Overcoming depression and losing 60 lbs!

Options
I still can't believe this was me, just 4 years ago! I used to be a very depressed person and I just went through the motions of life. Alarm going off. Hitting the snooze button 5 times. Dragging myself to work. Drinking/eating too much after work and feeling awful later, wishing I had more self control. Everyday was the same. Deciding to change my life was so hard at first! But I don't have a single regret! The sweat and tears were so worth it!!! I am finally happy and really living life!! Not only did I lose 60 but I really changed my life!! It first started in my mind! Getting the right support and accountability was the biggest thing that helped me overcome obstacles within myself. I had to believe that I could do it! I had to find my why and motivation within me! If I can help you with your goals, reach out to me today and send me a friend request! You are not alone, let's do this together!! 3xqnr7ggmym7.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!