Need guidelines

Options
Hello guys, I'm beginner... Kinda . And I really hope to have a guideline on full body workout. I want to be fit and toned and I don't mind to have muscle if I can do it. But I don't know where to starts at all and what to do. I'm not focusing on certain part I need a full body workout plan, maybe Monday for arm Tuesday for abs Wednesday back or whatever . Can anyone please give me suggestion and what strength yrainnig I can do?

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    The first questions you need to answer, and I mean basically to yourself:

- what do you like doing and can see yourself doing e.g. for the next year? What seems exciting? There are unlimited options when it comes to exercise, so what seems interesting to you? A sport, weight lifting, bodyweight stuff, dancing, classes, running, swimming?
    - what can you do? meaning what is affordable, what can you find the time to do etc.

• JoeySJE
    JoeySJE Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    The first questions you need to answer, and I mean basically to yourself:

- what do you like doing and can see yourself doing e.g. for the next year? What seems exciting? There are unlimited options when it comes to exercise, so what seems interesting to you? A sport, weight lifting, bodyweight stuff, dancing, classes, running, swimming?
    - what can you do? meaning what is affordable, what can you find the time to do etc.

Hello, Thanks for your reply :D
    I love weight lifting and strength trainning more than cardio, but I can't do dance and classes. I am attending to my university's gym so I have to do it on my own. There won't be a trainer for me . I have 1-2 hours time for gym daily .
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    If you are interested in lifting, then look for a whole body beginner's program. There are a ton out there to match personal preferences, time etc.
    Most would be about 3 times per week.