Looking for friends to lose 20lbs with

Options
ConniMartin
ConniMartin Posts: 48 Member
Hello my name is Conni and I am needing to lose 20lbs that I gained after I quite work. Looking for motivational friends to get to my goal. Have a blessed day

Replies

• Justing1516
    Justing1516 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    20lbs no sweat you got this !!
  • kirving3341
    kirving3341 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started getting serious last week. I also have a twenty lb. goal. Lost 3
    Last week and down one inch in waist. I'm here you!! We can do this! I have been going to the gym daily and so far I have kept the excitement up about going. My big struggle is not snacking...hard!! :) how are things going for you?
  • secret_co
    secret_co Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Conni and I am needing to lose 20lbs that I gained after I quite work. Looking for motivational friends to get to my goal. Have a blessed day

I'm trying to lose 25 lbs. we can do this together!
  • lalenamaximus
    lalenamaximus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got the same goal, I'd love to join you in the journey :)
  • radicalchanges
    radicalchanges Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of almost 20 pound goal. Love to help.
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    20lbs no sweat you got this !!

Thank you
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    Just started getting serious last week. I also have a twenty lb. goal. Lost 3
    Last week and down one inch in waist. I'm here you!! We can do this! I have been going to the gym daily and so far I have kept the excitement up about going. My big struggle is not snacking...hard!! :) how are things going for you?

Going real well at this time, haven't been working out yet, just started Sunday on watching my calories, when my son gets back on the 8th we will start walking probably 2 miles. Ready to get into shape
    You got this too. .
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    I'm in the middle of almost 20 pound goal. Love to help.[/quote

Thank you.