Paleo people out there?

Options
Hello! I've been following the Paleo lifestyle for over a year now with 2 whole 30s completed in there (with great success!) I lost 40lbs :) I was having terrible stomach pain and this way of eating just seems to work for me! I started using MFP because I wasn't eating enough and my dizziness and low BP were impacting work and working out. Now that I'm eating the calories I'm suppose to I feel wonderful! Now I'm just trying to find motivation to lose those last few pounds :) anyone else find Paleo improving their health?

Replies

• Dziasmith
    Dziasmith Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am on my second Whole30 (first one in January). I find it so much easier this time around and I feel so good. Unfortunately I didn't stick with paleo after my first Whole30, mainly due to grabbing foods for convenience. This time I am committing to it. I'm impressed you've stayed with it so long!
  • victori813
    victori813 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was the same way after the first whole 30! But I felt so much better after the second whole 30 and want to keep it that way ! Good luck with everything!
  • LynnSwartz1
    LynnSwartz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, it certainly works. I quit potatoes and pastas this january and replaced them with more meat and vegetables in my meals. I still ate some bread and such, but not in big portions. Even following paleo not so accurately it already made me feel better and drop from 132 pounds to 121 in a month. If youre interested what recipes I used, heres the book i got: http://www.fitnessifying.com/paleo-recipe-book Good luck, it does work!
  • victori813
    Options
    I absolutely agree! Changed my life! I will absolutely check out the link! Thanks :)
  • supahdupahfitness
    supahdupahfitness Posts: 73 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Paleo here! Three years now? Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing difference! Though I do occasionally have bread and milk (not together obviously).
  • victori813
    Options
    Paleo here! Three years now? Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing difference! Though I do occasionally have bread and milk (not together obviously).

That's great! It's such a great decision ! I couldn't be happier !
  • victori813
    Options
    Have any favorite recipes you would like to share?
  • ttspncr
    ttspncr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started 3 days ago. Been getting really dizzy and got gout in my foot. I love bread ,milk ,beans and dt soda. I don't know what to eat. I got the audio book. I've eat eggs for breakfast. Chicken salad for lunch and beef and green beans for dinner. 2 apples. Only 1100 calories. Im used to 4000 a day.
  • ttspncr
    ttspncr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Needs friends ,
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I am not eating enough calories on it. :( Help