what are YOU going to reward yourself with when you reach yo

Options

Replies

• AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret Bathing suit and possibly a new tattoo after maintaining for a while.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Im going to spend a full weekend just going in the shops I never could before and trying on clothes...
  • MrsVagus
    MrsVagus Posts: 82
    Options
    I can't get my haircut until I lose my first 20 pounds. Haha-- it better happen rather quickly!
  • KaironAndTaviansMommy
    KaironAndTaviansMommy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I natually reward myself when I hit my mini goals with a special treat. But when I hit my ultimate goal I am going shopping, we are also going to finally get married and have a GREAT honeymoon.... I cant wait!

Bree
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Being thin will be enough for me. Can't wait to be thin and able to look amazing. :)

I like this one :)

When I get below 170, I'm getting a haircut. I need a haircut bad.

When I get to 160, I'm going to allow myself to start wearing the new shoes I shouldn't have bought myself last month :) They're still in the box, in my room. I gotta earn them.
  • cdskates
    cdskates Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My mother is providing a new wardrobe for me and a trip somewhere--just us. College kid, no funds and my mother is my number one best friend.
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Whole day at the spa!
  • AnaisInard
    AnaisInard Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Jeans and a bikini.
  • iamkelskels
    Options
    NEW SHORTS!
    I am going shopping for a new pair of shorts every 10lbs I lose! Nice ones, kakhi or white! My biggest insecurity has ALWAYS been my jeans/shorts/pants whatever because i hate my thighs and stretch marks, and I can wait to parade around in SHOOOOOORTS !:bigsmile:
    :)
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    A pair of wrap boots from TOMS
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Well I have lost 66lbs so far but still need to lose like 75 more. I have mini goals set and I reward myself when I hit them, I am from Cali and my mom still lives there so when I hit my mark my mom is going to come visit me and take me shopping!!! Yeah I know I am a grown up but hey I don't think I will ever out grow her
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    *sigh* tattoos on both of my sides (ribcages) and new clothes of course!
  • mental_release
    Options
    New clothes is def. on the top of my list!! Plus my husband is deploying soon and I want him to come back home and be like "THAT IS MY WIFE!!!!" :bigsmile:

Off topic, but to him (and you) I say "Thank you!" I wish you both the safest. --MR
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have a few mini goals where i will reward myself with small things. But when I reach my ultimate goal I am treating myself to a whole new wardrobe from stores I cant buy clothes from now & Glamour shots! Cant wait!
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    a new bikini, and a picture of me in the bikini!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    A trip to St. John (OR Maui)!!! I loooooove swimming in crystal clear water (that isn't artificial), so it's good motivation. Hoping to reach this goal by January next year, but we'll see... 18 down, 38 more to go!

I'll also have to "reward" myself with new cloths as I get smaller. That's more of a requirement though, isn't it?
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    most def new clothes!!!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Already bought a bikini because all the other bathing suits were ugly.

Going to reward myself with actually wearing it in public. . .

And gonna have to buy new clothes.

Unfortunately that's all I can really afford.

Depending on my money situation I might spend the 600 dollars to start my personal trainer / nutrition certification through Penn Foster.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    new wardrobe and a trip to Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I've decided that when i reach my ultimate goal, I'm going to do a pin-up or boudoir photo shoot. I want to see pictures of myself and feel happy about i look....