Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    spin
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I don't really take them any more but spin is cool. Sometimes a boot camp class is okay but I would never do one now. I used to like cardio kick boxing as well.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I like the boxing class. But especially when one particular instructor takes it because he incorporates martial-arts style "stuff" (stregthening exercises etc) and it isn't just one of those cardio wimpy punch to pads type classes - it's almost the real deal (without punching each other of course!)
  • cparsons_60
    cparsons_60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    TRX! I'm not quite ready to start lifting. I can see my muscles growing with TRX. I'm viewing it as prep for a lifting program.
  • DodgerBlue19891
    DodgerBlue19891 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That sounds intense!
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Body Attack! Get me sweating like crazy!
  • kking76
    kking76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Zumba and RIP.
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Freestyle step
  • jjburger77
    jjburger77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Goodness, this is a tough one! I really love the boxing class we have at work. I also enjoy the Tacfit classes as well. Both are so different from each other which makes them both my favorites.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Boot camp and I belong to a,kickboxing gym I love.
  • KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Body Balance :smiley:
  • DodgerBlue19891
    Options
    I like boot camp style classes
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Body Attack! Get me sweating like crazy!

Same. Sending friend request :)
  • DodgerBlue19891
    Options
    Is that like a yoga class?
  • mrswattsfresh
    mrswattsfresh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Zumba!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Is that like a yoga class?

I'll leave you this link of BodyAttack Cardio Peak 2, and you decide :bigsmile:
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Zumba!

Love this! Fun too!
  • mystgrl1604
    mystgrl1604 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Zumba! And any dance classes. They're so fun you forget how long you're there. Hahahaha! Gets me sweating like maaaad.
  • afrodizzia
    afrodizzia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't do classes anymore but I used to do Kettlebells, Body Pump and Body Combat
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    So far I haven't found one that I love. I went for kettlebells once, and there was too much floor action (planks, pushups, kneeling, etc.) which I wasn't expecting. Spinning is fun if the music and instructor are good, but that almost never happens when I'm available for it. Tried beginner yoga once and couldn't see what I was supposed to be doing, so I followed other people and probably did it wrong because I felt like a truck had run over me at the end of the 45-minute class. I've done a couple of cardio classes that I really liked for elderly people like me, but they are always in the middle of the day when I'm working so I can rarely make them. This Saturday I'm going to try a cardio class which is in the pool. I talked to the instructor yesterday (Saturday) and it sounds like it's a really fun class. Zumba - again, depends on the instructor. Found a great one and had a lot of fun for three weeks, then she quit. The replacement expected us to practically do cartwheels. At least all the classes, like them or not, at the Y are free :)