Prayer Requests (I will pray for you)

Options
Ed_Amundson
Ed_Amundson Posts: 83 Member
Just leave the request. It could be for help, hope, trouble, depression, obsession, addiction, health issues, spiritual issues, disappointments, discouragements, opportunities, conflict, needs, dreams etc. No debates... P.S. I am a Pastor of an American church. I pray all prayers in Jesus' name. Just ask! What have you got to loose?

Replies

• asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Please pray for @leut_underpants he wears polyester underwear, track suits, and khaki shorts with knee high socks. Plus he has an obsession with giving people weird numbers and handing them these :flowerforyou:?Not sure if he can be saved but it's worth a shot
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Please pray for @leut_underpants he wears polyester underwear, track suits, and khaki shorts with knee high socks. Plus he has an obsession with giving people weird numbers and handing them these :flowerforyou:?Not sure if he can be saved but it's worth a shot

No, just no!! Laughing too hard at this!

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    oh no
  • Ed_Amundson
    Options
    With all of that static charge, I will pray that when he walks, he does not explode! I hope he doesn't smoke. He will if he moves too quickly! LOL Seriously, prayers for you GreenGoddess because you are a good sport!
  • Ed_Amundson
    Options
    With all of that static charge, I will pray that when he walks, he does not explode! I hope he doesn't smoke. He will if he moves too quickly! LOL Seriously, prayers for you asianfashionista86 because you are a good sport!

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Just so you are aware, religion is a banned topic on the forums do to possible "divisiveness". Hence, why you are getting a lot of jokes cause this thread will be deleted very soon.
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    oh no

Oh yeah!

Kool_Aid_Man_Oh_Yeah.gif

I'm not sure about the terms of services guidelines, but there's something about religious stuff. It'll come to me. Pray for my memory to return.

Wouldn't you want him to pray for your release from prison or are the boys in the slammers giving you the love you so much desperately desired.
  • Ed_Amundson
    Options
    LOL, That was record timing! A whopping 2 minutes! I believe you may need prayer for things but not speed! LOL
  • Hornsby
    Options
    tumblr_m3ykmvgZNo1qbe0gto1_400.gif

Blood of Christ, I wonder?
  • saraleighb90
    saraleighb90 Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    gggggg
  • Ed_Amundson
    Options
    Ah yes, Lieutenant Underpants God is already aware of the details. You want to be freaked out? He's like Santa Clause, He sees you when your sleeping... Among other things! hint hint >:)
  • Ed_Amundson
    Options
    Pray for my children's health and safety and that these fertility treatments work and I have a healthy pregnancy!
    Father, in Jesus' name, I pray for sareleighb90's children's health and safety. Lord, you see her concern and you have heard her heart, I know you will answer in a mighty way! Please also, help with her medical procedures, Lord! She longs to have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful child! Thank you in advance for the answer to this prayer! In Jesus' name, AMEN!

• asianfashionista86
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Welp it was fun while it lasted.... I'm sure the kool aid man will be interrupting more threads in the future
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    Pray for my children's health and safety and that these fertility treatments work and I have a healthy pregnancy!
    Father, in Jesus' name, I pray for sareleighb90's children's health and safety. Lord, you see her concern and you have heard her heart, I know you will answer in a mighty way! Please also, help with her medical procedures, Lord! She longs to have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful child! Thank you in advance for the answer to this prayer! In Jesus' name, AMEN!

Okay, that was nice. Amen.

^ who invited this guy?
  • Ed_Amundson
    Options
    Actually, I don't mind the Lieutenant! He's funny, a bit crude, but hey, that's how he rolls! I find myself chuckling at his innuendos... I know it is Sophomoric of me, but God loves him too, more than he knows... <3
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Welp it was fun while it lasted.... I'm sure the kool aid man will be interrupting more threads in the future

Any thread that is against the TOS, I would imagine.

I see no flags yet. I say three pages.

Ed, turn your head while we make our wagers.

One report can end all the wagers though quickly....it isn't a fair fight. My guess will be two pages as it is likely to get reported or already has been.
This discussion has been closed.