Girls Only! Around 5' 5, Needing to Lose 30-70 lbs. We motivate each other!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• lpekny
    lpekny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. I got down to 140 a few years ago but I am up to 160 now :( I need to get motivated again!
  • meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'3 and need to lose 70 lbs. Lost ~30 so far. Need ladies to motivate and support!
  • crysgoodson
    crysgoodson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    29 female in the portland, or area looking for a workout buddy. I am 5'6 and currently 160lbs. Looking to lose 20 lbs. New to the area and hoping to find someone else with the same or similar goals. Up for the gym, hiking, walking, biking...
  • lacy8
    lacy8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and working to loose 50-60 pounds. I had surgery in June and I've just been released to start back exercising again.I gained 10 pounds during recovery. Before I logged daily and had over a 500 day streak. I love to give and receive motivation and encouragement. My friends list has gotten a little small and quiet other than logging. Looking to add some ladies who are ready to help me get back on track and I'll do the same for them. :smiley:
  • gaeo189
    gaeo189 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Height: 5'1
    Starting weight (originally): 190; 170 (2nd time)
    Current weight: 140

In high school the lowest I got was in the 150s. During college I became a very unhealthy vegetarian and gained 40lbs. During my senior year of college (2011) I lost 30, then gained back 10, I was floating there for a long time). In January of this year I decided on trying a new diet and lost 30lbs.

Still going strong with a new goal weight of 130 or 120... Whatever I feel happy/comfortable with.

I find that trying new recipes and workouts help a lot. I put a weight loss chart in my room so I can check off pounds I lost and also a list of rewards I get at each 10 pound milestone. I also hung up a size 8 dress near my closet so I saw it everyday and was reminded to keep going.

Lastly, I joined Instagram (twentyfitteen) with a weight loss only page. I'm a visual person so seeing pictures of old me helped a lot and seeing a bunch of fitness related things/people was super encouraging.

Stay strong everyone!!!!
  • whereslisa
    whereslisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5 and currently 160lbs. I started at 204lbs though. I am looking to lose about 25 more pounds. But I will stop losing and start trying to maintain once I get to a weight that I feel looks appropriate/fits my goals. I've lost 40lbs in a little over a year. It has been an ongoing battle but you just have to keep reminding yourself how much you want it, or how far you've already come.

In the past week and a half I have lost 12 pounds from a bad case of Colitis I have that is connected to Celiac's disease. It will take me months to get back to a normal diet, so its been a rough time lately. We could all use more support :)
  • kat_princess12
    kat_princess12 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started at 175 - looking to drop 20 pounds. Planning on doing it slowly so could use some support for the long haul!
  • rawdogodwar
    rawdogodwar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'1, 28. SW: 150, CW: 145 GW: 115. Log in steak 26 days. Feel free to add me. I don't comment, but I "like". I wouldn't mind someone who does the same.
  • hotpink1991
    hotpink1991 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need some more motivational friends on here! Im 5'5" and looking to lose about 70lbs. Add me, and lets motivate each other!! :)<3
  • frazier18mn
    frazier18mn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'5" and 159. Seriously plateaued here for the past 4 months. Started at 177. Hoping to be 130 or less by Christmas.
  • MsWendyDarling
    MsWendyDarling Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and almost 170. My UGW is 135 lbs. Anyone can add me!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Evieelena wrote: »
    I'm 5'5" and currently 143. Looking to loose another 30-35 pounds! Lost about 87 pounds so far. :)

Wow! Way to go!
  • ks1069
    ks1069 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 159 now just lost a pound since I started yesterday! Yay!!! Lol..I have gained 25-30 pounds in the last three years and I'm not going to let another year go by and gain another 10 pounds! I am going at this in a really serious way! No more depression and no more making excuses! I would love to have as many people in the same situation friend me so we can encourage each other. Life is too short so let's do it! :D
  • SooJin99
    SooJin99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and currently 144lbs. Feel free to add me so we can support each other in our journeys
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm almost your twin. 5'5" and about 176 right now. I'm just working toward 155 for now, because I like how I look at that weight. I've only been back on this for a week, but I love how I feel. Eating right and working out and drinking tons of water is better than energy drinks!
  • brittbb119
    brittbb119 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    emmoen wrote: »
    I'm 5'5" and believe my current weight is around 163lbs right now... Just came back from vacation a week ago and my scale is broke so I figured I give it a few weeks before I get a new one and see how I'm doing then... I would like to get down to 135lbs...

• brittbb119
    brittbb119 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am 170 lbs. just had my second child and would like to bounce back. My goal is 130 lbs. I have fluctuated drastically in weight since my first child. It has been a tough journey. I'd like to see more than pounds shed but sculpting improvement/measurements as we all carry weight differently. How are you doing? Need motivation and support.