Troutsy wrote: »
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    You could pick up tupper ware at the dollar store and a food scale off of Amazon and save yourself a TON of money....just saying.

My food scale was purchased at Target for less than Amazon's price.

Congrats? I was addressing the OP....

Perhaps you could have quoted the OP then? Since the OP had nothing to do with a food scale and is NOT required for the 21 day fix extreme.

you have to quote the OP to reply to the OP…really?

Yeah that's what I was thinking.
    You could pick up tupper ware at the dollar store and a food scale off of Amazon and save yourself a TON of money....just saying.

Perhaps you could have quoted the OP then? Since the OP had nothing to do with a food scale and is NOT required for the 21 day fix extreme.

I didn't quote you, so I'm not sure why you thought I was addressing you...

And my post was to address that the OP can buy a food scale and tuppar ware, do the same thing as the 21 day fix and save money.

So you have zero interest in the 21 day fix extreme, which btw is what this thread is about in the first place. If you don't like the program why not move on and let us get back to posting how our workouts went.

1. It's an open public forum, I can post where I like
    2. I only offered OP an alternate solution, if she choses to ignore it that is fine.

Not really sure why you are so upset at an alternative to the 21 day fix.

Absolutely you can post where you want. Also, I'm not upset at all. As a matter of fact, I'm simply going to ignore your replies from this point on as they are way off topic anyway....

I'm glad you are going to choose to ignore my posts considering they were never addressing you in the first place.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

And my post was to address that the OP can buy a food scale and tuppar ware, do the same thing as the 21 day fix and save money.

So you have zero interest in the 21 day fix extreme, which btw is what this thread is about in the first place. If you don't like the program why not move on and let us get back to posting how our workouts went.

where in the thread title does it say this thread is about workouts?????

21 Day Fix Extreme is the title of this thread, correct? If so, the program is all about diet in combination with the 30 minute workouts. The OP wasn't asking for alternatives to doing the 21 day fix extreme as far as I can tell.

wait, so its a work out program that you pay for?

Not trying to be smart here. But do you not know what the 21 Day Fix program is? It's really no different than other Beach Body programs. Do you look for alternatives to them as well?
  • lmb3171999
    lmb3171999 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    There's a really good group on here for 21 day fix. Come on in and feel free to add me.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

21 Day Fix Extreme is the title of this thread, correct? If so, the program is all about diet in combination with the 30 minute workouts. The OP wasn't asking for alternatives to doing the 21 day fix extreme as far as I can tell.

wait, so its a work out program that you pay for?

Not trying to be smart here. But do you not know what the 21 Day Fix program is? It's really no different than other Beach Body programs. Do you look for alternatives to them as well?

that is not an answer to my question ...
  • FitPhillygirl
    edited July 2015
    Options
    lmb3171999 wrote: »
    There's a really good group on here for 21 day fix. Come on in and feel free to add me.

I think I'll post in the group instead in this thread from now on since it is no longer on topic anyway. Do you have a link to the group?
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options

It's not for you to decide if her post was helpful to the OP or not.

Suggest you take a few deep breathes and check yourself. It's not your post.
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    you all realize that you could do the same with tupper ware container from the dollar store right?

I couldn't care less about the containers since I'm not even using them anyway. ;)

then what are you using???

you can get a structured lifting regimen online for free..

so you are paying for…nothing?

I've got a gym membership that I use for my heavy lifting. I simply wanted to do something different for a few weeks. I don't see how I'd be paying for nothing just because I'm following my own eating plan and not the Fix's. This isn't about weight loss for me as I don't need to lose weight.

so you have a gym membership, and your own food scale….so what are you using this extreme program for???

As much as I hate to admit it. I was still thinking about your question to me this morning. Yesterday's fix extreme workout was all upper body with weights and When I woke up this morning I wasn't sore and didn't feel like I worked out at all. Today's workout was Pilates and I was a little bored by it. I ended up calling BB and returning the Fix Extreme while I can still get a full refund. I'm used to lifting heavy at the gym and these dumbbell workouts using 12 to 20 pounds just don't seem to do anything for me. I really wanted to like Fix Extreme. So, thanks for asking a question that I probably should have asked myself before purchasing it. :)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    you all realize that you could do the same with tupper ware container from the dollar store right?

I couldn't care less about the containers since I'm not even using them anyway. ;)

then what are you using???

you can get a structured lifting regimen online for free..

so you are paying for…nothing?

I've got a gym membership that I use for my heavy lifting. I simply wanted to do something different for a few weeks. I don't see how I'd be paying for nothing just because I'm following my own eating plan and not the Fix's. This isn't about weight loss for me as I don't need to lose weight.

so you have a gym membership, and your own food scale….so what are you using this extreme program for???

As much as I hate to admit it. I was still thinking about your question to me this morning. Yesterday's fix extreme workout was all upper body with weights and When I woke up this morning I wasn't sore and didn't feel like I worked out at all. Today's workout was Pilates and I was a little bored by it. I ended up calling BB and returning the Fix Extreme while I can still get a full refund. I'm used to lifting heavy at the gym and these dumbbell workouts using 12 to 20 pounds just don't seem to do anything for me. I really wanted to like Fix Extreme. So, thanks for asking a question that I probably should have asked myself before purchasing it. :)

well the socratic method is still relevant 3000 years later ….

you are welcome…

• JillStone17
    JillStone17 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So, to get back to the 21-day fix extreme...is there anyone still doing it? I'm starting tomorrow and would love some support from people who are doing it as well :)
  • Laineymacksmom
    Laineymacksmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing it. I'm finishing up the 1st week of my 2nd 21 days. I really like it. I work long hours and have issues getting to the gym after work because I'd be away from my daughter longer. I'm using the DVDs and supplementing with other cardio on the Pilates and yoga days. How is everyone else doing?
  • laura935
    laura935 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on round 2 of the 21 day fix extreme, following the meal plan is where you will see the most results. To answer the question of what happens after? This program is meant to help you get to your goal and then you can continue on maintenance after that. It teaches portion sizes and portion control and healthy eating options without counting calories, focuses on whole foods rather than processed.