Dukan diet

Options
Hi everyone!!

Has anyone else tried this?

I was on day 4 yesterday and spent most of the day being sick.

It was not good particularily as i was at work and had to come home early.

I've kind of given up on it as if it makes me ill like that i really don't think it's good for my body or work as i also felt awful and could barely put one foot in front of the other.

I reintroduced carbs yesterday with a few dry biscuits and feel a bit better today.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Be grateful for any info!!

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm on the myfitnesspal.com diet. What's the Dukan diet? It sounds terrible. :sick:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    http://dukan-diet.info/
    i just looked on here and doesnt sound good atall, my fitness pal is the best ive found and u eat everything that your body needs.x
  • Lizziehunter
    Options
    It's a low carb diet. For the first few days you only eat protein and then afterwards you can introduce certain veggies.
  • olek78
    olek78 Posts: 8
    Options
    kidneys's killer. true.
  • Lizziehunter
    Options
    Definitely not going to be trying it again. I'd done research on it and it's supposed to be good with my PCOS but i think i'll give it a miss and stick to MFP.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Sounds great for anyone but me. Without pasta I would just die!!! I love a wide variety of foods. I couldn't cut out an entire food group! The only thing I need help with is portion sizes. I have no advice other than if something makes me feel sick, I stop doing it. That's a bad sign to me...
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have heard it's good, but only if you half follow it. I was thinking of just upping my protein and lowering my carbs.
    That's not good that you felt so sick! i really hope you feel better soon, Good Luck :-) x