Biggest Turn-Off?

Options

Replies

• glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    men that want you to call them "daddy" in bed, too hairy.
    I quite like both of those!
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Besides cheaters and abusers?

Men who want kids (I'm childfree by choice, so that's why it's a turnoff), men that want you to call them "daddy" in bed (I'm not into that. Sorry), men who have pregnancy fetishes, misogynists, far left or right wingers, overweight (tried it once. Never again. Call me shallow, but whatever), too hairy, and someone who doesn't groom their feet.

I have never in my life understood the whole 'who's your daddy/call me daddy' thing, surely if there is one thing you don't want in your sex life it is the thought of parents. Never heard of a woman saying 'Call me mummy' either.
  • paztoca
    paztoca Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Lying
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    Men that talk about their penis size constantly you should be glad it works.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    men that want you to call them "daddy" in bed, too hairy.
    I quite like both of those!

You really need clarification here. Either you like both of those things, or you like both of those answers. :laugh:
    good point.
    I have daddy issues and like chest fur.
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    realtors - hate them

So you just hate people that sell you things that you don't need and/or are trying to rip you off desperately
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Doing exactly the thing you say you hate about others. Real turn off for me
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    realtors - hate them

So you just hate people that sell you things that you don't need and/or are trying to rip you off desperately

eh - just realtors. havent put too much more thought into it than that -

What if she was hot?
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Someone who goes out of their way to disrespect others and instigate and create even more drama.

People with such low self esteem issues they feel the need to pick on others to make themselves feel better

9lfk7q0ti8mc.jpg
    yd1ahe1ol783.jpg
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Someone who goes out of their way to disrespect others and instigate and create even more drama.

People with such low self esteem issues they feel the need to pick on others to make themselves feel better

9lfk7q0ti8mc.jpg
    yd1ahe1ol783.jpg

Love those quotes.
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Men who want kids (I'm childfree by choice, so that's why it's a turnoff), men that want you to call them "daddy" in bed (I'm not into that. Sorry), men who have pregnancy fetishes, misogynists, far left or right wingers, overweight (tried it once. Never again. Call me shallow, but whatever), too hairy, and someone who doesn't groom their feet.

I have never in my life understood the whole 'who's your daddy/call me daddy' thing, surely if there is one thing you don't want in your sex life it is the thought of parents. Never heard of a woman saying 'Call me mummy' either.

Ikr!? It's just so gross!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

I agree & so are rape fantasies, why'd someone even desire to be a pretend victim?
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    Rape fantasies???!!! WHAT??? What kind of sick freak has those?
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    dudes...dudes turn me off!
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options

I agree & so are rape fantasies, why'd someone even desire to be a pretend victim?

Beats me. It's pretty horrific.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Stupidity, ignorance, hypocrites, laziness, closed-mindedness, no sense of humor, and no sex drive.

• marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    If he smokes cigarettes!
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    Stupidity, ignorance, hypocrites, laziness, closed-mindedness, no sense of humor, and no sex drive.
    We are all ignorant about some things. If ignorance is a turn-off, how is it that you escape the same critic as you place on others? Ignorance does not equate to laziness.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    We are all ignorant about some things. If ignorance is a turn-off, how is it that you escape the same critic as you place on others? Ignorance does not equate to laziness.

Explain, philosopher.

Ignorance with no intention of ever learning otherwise is what I was talking about.

Ignorance with the total unwillingness to ever change is a whole other thing... which is the true heart of the term.
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Explain, philosopher.

For the sake of discussion, I am going to say that you are not a Neurosurgeon. As such, that makes you ignorant of the medical terminology used, as well as the mental and physical ability needed to perform the required tasks as said doctor. Being ignorant of the aforementioned does not necessarily mean that you are lazy or incapable of becoming a Neurosurgeon. It simply means that you are not cognitively and physically versed in the subject at hand.

If a person is ignorant about certain aspects of his or his profession or hobby, and said ignorance is based on the fact that the person in question is ignorant due laziness, the ignorance is not good.