ABS & Booty Challenge ... This is my plan of attack!

Options
becs3578
becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
Because of a wrist injury (ortho doctor appointment is in less than 3 weeks)... I have stopped lifting and am going to focus on other things that I can work! So here is the ABS/BOOTY challenge I am planning to do for the next 30 to 60 days. (Want to lift my booty and sculpt and strengthen my core)

Alternating days (with 1 rest day a week)... so 3 booty days and 3 abs days a week. Took some before pics the other day... Front, Side, Back... and hope to take some at 30 days and 60 days to compare.

4yeqct8n3jh5.jpg

Just thought I would share if anyone else was interested.

Replies

• Marylenas01
    Marylenas01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My weddings in October so 60 day challenge is perfect!
  • jessicahillierx
    jessicahillierx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Deffo doing this!! These are actually the areas I was wanting to focus on!! Let's go!!
  • becs3578
    Options
    Hi guys and welcome! Did the 300 ABS today after Crossfit workout. It was tough but good. Tomorrow rowing and 300 Booty!!!
  • GoJul18
    GoJul18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I need to get my butt in shape it's pretty sad right now lol so thanks for the post!
  • shancourcy16
    shancourcy16 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Love it! Going to try it out
  • becs3578
    Options
    Ok did the "300" booty workout today.... Eventually I might had some hand weights to make it even harder..... Eventually! ;)

After I did 45 mins on the rower and oh man I felt my abs and core working the whole time. So obviously "300" abs workout from yesterday did something.

• becs3578
    Options
    Did 300 abs last night and then we did an intense abs section at Crossfit. Good times!

Going to Crossfit early tonight so I can do my 300 booty before class!
  • kattypoo77
    kattypoo77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    For a booty challenge it is sorely lacking glute bridges.