Lost over 40lbs and still going

Options
3hu1y4seeccb.jpg
So, this was me the beginning of 2014. I was 195 lbs and miserable. I couldn't believe how much I had let myself go. I was 22,5'5 and over 50 lbs overweight. I started to notice I wasn't able to go to the bathroom anymore and eating bread and heavy foods were causing me to bloat and get sick. I slowly but surely began to cut all non complex carbs out of my diet. I replaced bread with lettuce or quinoa. I stopped drinking my calories and started eating fish, veggies and eggs. I began to run all the time and even roller blade. u3vkqw4llv4v.jpg
Which would lead me to this. 175lbs. As I began to progress I wanted to work more. So I started p90x and come November I was much smaller.w6aeqgcptj4f.jpg. Now at this point I was resting at 160. I still have a lot left to shape. I recent began to weight lift. uy17ebria0nv.jpg
That was only 2 weeks ago. I began to squat and weight train. 2 days on 1 day off. For the first time ever I squatted over 100 lbs. I'm super excited and this is the latest pic of my progress. a8o0oymysyvu.jpg I'm still hoping to keep going. I look forward to getting learn. I began taking c4 for preworkout and I do replace one of my meals with herbalife shakes. I hope someone out there can relate and feels motivated to work for a healthier lifestyle. Trust me, once you start to feel that burn it's all you want to do. Thanks for all the encouragement over the last few years! Let's see how strong I can get now

Replies

• hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That is very encouraging. Thank you. I started at 238 and now down to 169. It's lovely to see the shape difference in your pics considering there is only 15lbs difference between your middle pictures. Gives me a bit of hope. X
  • baroquepop
    baroquepop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You've done so well, are so beautiful and very inspiring! You must feel awesome. Great going ~ Congratulations!!
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great...
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Grwat work well done.
  • Butterflies_And_Chaos_
    Options
    Way to go!! :star:
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Nice! You're doing awesome!
  • jcmatt1
    jcmatt1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation! You must feel so amazing! Bravo and I'm super inspired by your story! Thank you for sharing.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl keep up the good work
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I wish my belly was as flat as yours in your before pic!! But good job cleaning up your diet! You look stunning :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!