Replies

• boobear00
    boobear00 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump
  • catd62
    catd62 Posts: 20
    Options
    Oh I absolutely love PB2. It tastes so much like the real thing. For any of you weight watchers program members its only 1 pointsplus for 2 tbsps compared to 5 pointsplus for either regular peanut butter or reduced fat peanut butter. If you are military or have access to a friend that is military you can also get it at the commissaries. Thats where I found mine.
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Blump
  • kris0812
    kris0812 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to check this out!! I LOOOVE peanut butter!! And I was just thinking last night how I wish I could find some that tastes good that doesn't have as many calories!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any recipes to share? You have my attention!! LOL

They have lots of recipes on the website.
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Im not sure about powdered peanut butter, it doesn't sound very good to me! But I too LOVE me some peanut butter! The calories in regular peanut butter are pretty bad. I found a natural brand peanut butter that taste GREAT and comes in different flavors. It's called Peanut Butter & Co. The calories are about 10-30 under normal peanut butter and sodium/fat is pretty low also. I use the cinnamon raise kind with apples and OMG it's so darn good! I use it at least three or four times a week. :-)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Can't get it in the UK :(
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • catd62
    catd62 Posts: 20
    Options
    Im not sure about powdered peanut butter, it doesn't sound very good to me! But I too LOVE me some peanut butter! The calories in regular peanut butter are pretty bad. I found a natural brand peanut butter that taste GREAT and comes in different flavors. It's called Peanut Butter & Co. The calories are about 10-30 under normal peanut butter and sodium/fat is pretty low also. I use the cinnamon raise kind with apples and OMG it's so darn good! I use it at least three or four times a week. :-)

well you take 2 tbsps of the powdered pb and mix it with 1 tbsp of water and stir it until smooth. trust me it tastes great and I am peanut butter picky. I had also tried better n peanut butter and like that too but I think I love PB2 better.
  • His_Kid
    His_Kid Posts: 44
    Options
    Is it grainy when you mix it, or does it come out really smooth?
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    bump to save the info thanks!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

well you take 2 tbsps of the powdered pb and mix it with 1 tbsp of water and stir it until smooth. trust me it tastes great and I am peanut butter picky. I had also tried better n peanut butter and like that too but I think I love PB2 better.

I tried Better N' Peanut Butter, and it tasted...burned. PB2 is pretty much the same as regular peanut butter, taste and consistency wise. You can add more water to make it drizzly, like on top of ice cream.
  • Paulbp4
    Paulbp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just recently came across this product and when I went to order it I noticed it was pretty expensive on shipping...

Quick google brought me to netrition.com --- same prices (3.99 for the 6.5, 7.99 for the pound bags) but you can buy in individual quantities and the shipping is a flat rate of $4.95 (UPS ground.)

Old thread but incase anyone checks back on it I thought to pass on this find!