Workout Programes use what Equipment?

Options
Right ok - I need all of your help please! Please either inbox me or answer on here.....I need to know - if anyone has done, insanity, turbo jam, turbo fire, chaLean eXtreme, RevAbs, Hip Hop Ab or Brazil Butt Lift. I want/need to know - how good they are, what equipment is needed and what the fitness level is like (i.e. is one best for advance people only etc) Thanks!

Also, if there is any other exericse routines like this, that i have missed, please fill me in :)

Replies

• markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hype - I just completed 2 rounds of Insanity. You only need your body. No equipment needed.
    Lots of Cardio (some high impact jumping), lots of pushups.
    Insanity is marketed as an advanced workout for those with a solid fitness level. I did insanity as a beginner. I just did the month 1 workouts for 60 days and then did the month two workouts. So my first round took 95 days _not_ the regular 60 days.

I used RevAbs as my workout during the 'recovery week' between rounds of insanity. My experience is a bit limited, but RevAbs is not nearly as intense as Insanity. Overall I like what I've seen and since I want to give my body a bit of a break I'm starting RevAbs in early June. RevAbs does use some dumbbells or bands.

Bottom line: if you're a beginner, start w/ revabs and then move to the advanced workouts like P90X/Insanity/Chalean Extreme.....
  • Shushonet
    Shushonet Posts: 37
    Options
    Someone here just told me in other thread there is a site that says exactly what you asked - http://www.collagevideo.com/