hi, needing encouragement

Hi everyone. I am Liz, a 23yo mother of two, with youngest being 8mo. In 2013 i was part of the live strong community and doing great with getting back in shape. When i decided to have my second child i was commited to keeping on that track, however my prego brain had a different idea. I still didn't eat everything in sight and I've lost 30lb since my daughters been born. I just feel generally out of shape and i haven't exercised in forever. I still nurse my daughter at night but not during the day, so i feel comfortable now that if my milk dries up it wont be the end of the world. I need to lose that last 10-20 pounds I've still got hanging around and strengthen my core back up after my cesarean delvery. I just lack the motivation i once had, any help out of this rut would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Liz:)

Replies

• alehanBRO
    alehanBRO Posts: 43 Member
    Don't we all? You can do it! Keep up the good work! :)

-Alejandro :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi Liz! I would love to be friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Yamil0507
    Yamil0507 Posts: 23 Member
    Have a 7 month old and trying to lose 15 lbs, lost already 15, 6lbs since I started MFP. Add me
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    The fitness section and the motivation sections are pretty supportive as is the whole site really. Make friends , dont panic and take small steps. Welcome.
  • CarissaTBell
    CarissaTBell Posts: 12 Member
    Hi! Also a mom - have a 3 year old little girl. Would love to be friends to help support/motivate each other. Feel free to add me :)