New & Looking to Connect!

Options
Hey guys! I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam if you'd like. I'm starting a weight loss journey with the goal of losing 55 pounds! Along the way, I'd like to focus on toning my body and learning how to live a healthier lifestyle overall, especially in the way that I eat. Basically, I want to love my body and I'm sure many of you have the same goal.

I would love it if you stopped by my profile and shot me a message telling me about yourself. I'd love to get to know some of you and start building a circle of people that are willing to be a part of my journey as much as I'm willing to be a part of theirs.

I can't wait to get to know y'all! :smiley:

Replies

• vvancleemput
    vvancleemput Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! I'm looking for the same thing. Just joined MFP and I'm looking for a motivating community to be a part of :)
  • horayogesh
    horayogesh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam if you'd like. I'm starting a weight loss journey with the goal of losing 55 pounds! Along the way, I'd like to focus on toning my body and learning how to live a healthier lifestyle overall, especially in the way that I eat. Basically, I want to love my body and I'm sure many of you have the same goal.

I would love it if you stopped by my profile and shot me a message telling me about yourself. I'd love to get to know some of you and start building a circle of people that are willing to be a part of my journey as much as I'm willing to be a part of theirs.

I can't wait to get to know y'all! :smiley:

Hey there, I would like to wish you all the very best!
    I have also set similar goals! Let's. connect!
  • horayogesh
    horayogesh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! I'm looking for the same thing. Just joined MFP and I'm looking for a motivating community to be a part of :)

Hey there, all the best to you as well!
    Let's connect and get this thing started!
  • CarissaTBell
    CarissaTBell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Samantha! Your goals sound pretty similar to mine :) Would love to be able to motivate and support each other on our fitness journeys! Feel free to add me as a friend!