I love motivation!

Options
I am new to this app and have been working pretty consistently for a year or more. Specifically I have been lifting weights. This is my first time being consistent. I also do a ton of other types of exercise, such as boxing, running and cycling. I am really addicted to exercise and the way it makes me feel. So here I am tracking my calories to take it all to the next level! My goal is to lose some lose some fat and then build more muscle.
kqvdpumbnpos.jpg

I am now looking for more of an exercise community. I think people with similar interests are really important! Thanks for taking the time to read this! I look forward to getting a lot out of this part of the journey!

Replies

• Tamlyngo
    Tamlyngo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for people who are more focused on increasing fitness, not necessarily just dropping a lot of weight. Exchanging tips and motivation are helpful. I'm trying to shed a little excess body fat and really up my game in the workout room! I like weight training, TRX, hiking, cross fit like workouts. Just started hiit for cardio. Feel free to add me :)
  • ArnSnee
    ArnSnee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm pretty much the same used to be a personal trainer and returning to that line of work just now!! Into martial arts/strength and conditioning type training!! Love kettlebells too :-) trying intermittent fasting for a while just now!! Trying to get super lean!! :-)
  • Ctbiggs
    Ctbiggs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've fluctuated in weight my whole life. I've been in the gym for 6 weeks and start back to this app to track my eating. Add me if you want.
  • DBL_IronDog
    DBL_IronDog Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ctbiggs!
  • DBL_IronDog
    Options
    ArnSnee wrote: »
    Add me I'm pretty much the same used to be a personal trainer and returning to that line of work just now!! Into martial arts/strength and conditioning type training!! Love kettlebells too :-) trying intermittent fasting for a while just now!! Trying to get super lean!! :-)
    Sounds cool! I've heard of intermittent fasting, but for now I'm so new I'm just tracking calories:) I really love martial arts!

• DBL_IronDog
    Options
    Tamlyngo wrote: »
    I'm also looking for people who are more focused on increasing fitness, not necessarily just dropping a lot of weight. Exchanging tips and motivation are helpful. I'm trying to shed a little excess body fat and really up my game in the workout room! I like weight training, TRX, hiking, cross fit like workouts. Just started hiit for cardio. Feel free to add me :)
    Very cool, I don't have a ton of weight to lose or anything, I'm just really interested I seeing where I can take this! I'm watching a lot of videos on YouTube and trying everything!

• Tunderlala
    Tunderlala Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My goal is to tone up rather than loosing weight. Feel free to add me!
  • bucklandt33
    bucklandt33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello mate, I have very similar interests to yourself. I have been using this app primarily for just logging my calories and exercise and never really ventured off from those two page. Just discovered the 'community' and thought it would be nice to chat and share stories with other like minded people. I train and race with a triathlon club here in London, so mainly spend many hours either in the pool, in the saddle or running. Maybe I could get some weight training tips of you to help strengthen me up!
  • DBL_IronDog
    Options
    Tunderlala wrote: »
    My goal is to tone up rather than loosing weight. Feel free to add me!
    Right on!!