Pre-workout supplements (energy & focus) - RECS?

Options
2»

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    labohn91 wrote: »
    Black coffee, if not caffeine pills. Optimum nutrition has a good reputation and I would suggest sticking to a company that won't spike your pre-work out with who knows what.

LOL, i drink black coffee all day by the gallon - no effects even before bed. :)

You should be careful with your caffeine amounts 400g per day is the recommended limit. the more you take the more tolerant you become to it as well. A cup of coffee is 100mg so you could well be going over the limit.

There are preworkouts that dont rely on caffeine.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    Black coffee, if not caffeine pills. Optimum nutrition has a good reputation and I would suggest sticking to a company that won't spike your pre-work out with who knows what.

LOL, i drink black coffee all day by the gallon - no effects even before bed. :)

You should be careful with your caffeine amounts 400g per day is the recommended limit. the more you take the more tolerant you become to it as well. A cup of coffee is 100mg so you could well be going over the limit.

400g of caffeine a day eh? ;)
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    lol
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »

400g of caffeine a day eh? ;)

why do you think its more or less? If the OP is taking more then good luck to them.
  • smitup
    smitup Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mixing a pack of Animal PUMP and Animal RAGE powder. Little pricey when taken together but nothing i have come across has come close to the energy and pump. The flavor of the powder however... Let's just say a fruity girly flavor wasn't that high on the priority list.
  • MirandaD0313
    MirandaD0313 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    C4 definitely! I've tried multiple considering I work until 12 at night and am at the gym at 7 or 8 to repeat the day. Sometimes I need a lift me up and I always count on C4 for the help!