NVS and WHAT??

Options
As of today I am down almost 12 lbs (11.6) and ran 2.8 miles in 43 mins (I was hoping for 45 mins!) I feel like yelling GO ME!!! :drinker:

Then as I am running by a bus stop there are quite a few heavy persons there. I run by and hear one of them yell after me "Quite making us look bad! Damn runners" WHAT? :laugh: :laugh: So I guess I am officially a runner, even though it's short run times.

And now for a funny from my son, this happened yesterday:

I was telling my husband how at Curves most of the women there today were old ladies. They were hardly moving the machines and then there was me... making every machine whoosh as loud and fast as possible. My 8 yr old walks up and says "Way to show off mom, how do you think those old ladies felt?" LOL

Replies

• amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You should scream Go Me !...awesome....Go Girl !
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You show 'em girl!!!! Great NSV's!!!!!"
  • dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    Options
    Geez youre just making people look bad all over the place! LOL GOOD FOR YOU! Congrats
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! You should be screaming - I would be too!!! You should have told the people at the bus stop to get off their butts and run with you!!! LOL :laugh:
  • lisamarie1227
    Options
    wow...what an inspiring comment from the people standing around doing nothing! :drinker: they don't even know how good that felt....you go girl!!!

kids...they say the cutest things. my 9 year old wants to be my trainer, lol. she is worse than jillian micheals ever thought about being without cursing anyway! :laugh:
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Brilliant ,well done bet your feeling great right now x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!