Curb the sweet crave after dinner?

Options
13»

Replies

• 14apfigley641
    14apfigley641 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love having a cup of 1% low fat chocolate milk. Curbs my sweet tooth and makes me feel even fuller.
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    i also drink muscle milk protein shakes. the chocolate flavor helps with the chocolate cravings as well :)
    One scoop only! trying to control the calories. it helps me feel full and i eat less during the day.
    and sometimes i add cinnamon to it! it makes the cake batter flavor taste like a cinnabon! mmmm
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Eat a small portion of what you really want. If I had some sugar free jello, I'd still want a REAL treat.

100 calorie ice cream bar, one serving of low fat (or full fat if it fits) ice cream, a square or two of chocolate.

I wish fruit and yogurt did it for me when I really crave sweets after a meal, but nope...
  • ReneeEdwards36
    ReneeEdwards36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    Orphia, I'm 5"6 and I'm 129. I just had a baby 7 weeks ago, trying to get back down to my pre-baby weight which was 125. I have lost 15lbs total so far, I'm on the last bit.

Your BMI is 21 - the low end of normal.

You're aiming for 20 - borderline underweight.

I'm not too happy about this.

A normal BMI for me is between 18.5 - 24.9 which would be 118-136 so at 125 my BMI is still ok. I wouldn't want to be any thinner than that though.
  • VeganKay92
    VeganKay92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fruit.