couch to 5k

Options
Anyone using couch to 5k app? I am absolutely loving it. I am definitely seeing an improvement in my running!

Replies

• jt880
    jt880 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    will check it out thanks!
  • ZoeSoteria
    ZoeSoteria Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new on MFP and doing a couch 2 5k/focus t25 hybrid programme! Love it so far! Tried couch 25k before and stopped after the 1st week due to holidays but can't wait to do the full programme! I'm looking to improve my fitness before starting on the weights. You been running long? Please add me- I need someone to hold me accountable! :-)
  • tinalicari217
    tinalicari217 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I juSt started couch to 5k last week. I love it! I'm looking to run a 5k in the summer and I'm confident this app will help me get there
  • markybmark83
    markybmark83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started this week. Days 1 & 2 completed - actually enjoyed it and looking forward to day three on Friday!
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yep, and liking it. Easing my way back into running with the goal of a sprint tri this summer.
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've done one day so far but do like it :)
  • stevecm35
    Options
    I completed C25k last year is a brilliant app, keep up with it and good luck. Don't expect to run the 6k in thirty minutes as that's quite tuff but...... Keep it up brilliant app :)
  • Blueswirly
    Blueswirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd resurrect this thread rather than start a new one. Is anyone doing Couch to 5k? I'm starting week two and would like to find friends who are starting up with running or who are currently running so we can celebrate and encourage each other.
  • JeffGDDG
    JeffGDDG Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 4. I've used it successfully one other time and ran 4 or 5 5k races and walked/ran two half marathons. I took most of a year and a half off but want to get back to it and use it to run maybe an hour 3 or 4 times a week. :-)
  • Blueswirly
    Blueswirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 4. I've used it successfully one other time and ran 4 or 5 5k races and walked/ran two half marathons. I took most of a year and a half off but want to get back to it and use it to run maybe an hour 3 or 4 times a week. :-)

Congrats on finishing week four! I also used to run regularly (quite a few years ago) and also want to work up to running three to four hours a week. That used to be my regular cardio.

Keep up the good work!