Finally reached my target weight after losing 179lb. Some progress pics included :-)

Options

Replies

• newjensoon
    newjensoon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look so much younger! congratulations!
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You ar amazing, an inspiration! You bring tears to my eyes! Congratulations!
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations to you.
  • tlihis
    tlihis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! Congrats to you!!
  • rodmanalbe
    rodmanalbe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is simply amazing, wow. I'm so happy for you, just looking at the top picture and the last one...well you can see the difference in happiness. Amazing, good on you!
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and determination paid off! Keep up the awesome work.. you are motivating everyone around you and who reads your story!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I have heart disease too, so this is very inspiring for me to read! Thank you so much for posting and well done on your amazing achievement!

Is that a Slimming World certificate in the picture? I've done Slimming World in the past but it didn't suit me - glad it worked so well for you, if that's what you used!
  • EverHopeful2015
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! I'm sure it was all a lot of hard work. I'm glad that you caught your heart problem before something bad happened. It's great to hear that you were able to become free of all the prescriptions you previously needed. Good job!!
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's some amazing work - you look so much younger (and happier!) in your after photos. So glad you took the steps to reclaim your life - such an inspiration! x
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, well done.
  • Rhea_L
    Rhea_L Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely courageous and inspiring journey. Congratulations on getting healthier!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Absolutely great! Congratulations!!!
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and great to see your surgery went ok!.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very, very well done lad.
  • rockinbetty
    rockinbetty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing - well done!!!! Please work hard to maintain - 5 stone in 2011 - during 2013 I was under a lot of stress with some health related problems and unfortunately - I've gained it all back plus 5lb!!!!!!!!! The hard work really begins now - but you will do it! :D xxx
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Simply amazing!
  • meeshell314
    meeshell314 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow. Absolutely phenomenal! You're pretty amazing.
  • margoinchicago
    margoinchicago Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and you're an inspiration to us all! Be proud. Be very very proud :)
  • AZnewbie00
    AZnewbie00 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job! You look fantastic
  • AnnePotter1
    AnnePotter1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!