What is something you look forward to once the weight is gone?

Options
13»

Replies

• Golda5775
    Golda5775 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What I can't wait for is to be able to walk around in peace. Sick of seeing the shocked looks of people who haven't seen me in a while when they see me for the first time since I've rapidly gained about 50 lbs. It makes me feel really stressed about my weight and also resentful that I'm being judged.
  • ARC1603
    ARC1603 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My engagement ring and wedding ring fitting again. I haven't worn them in almost a year after putting on so much weight and swelling so much while pregnant!
  • faduma123
    faduma123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bieng able to wear cloth that I like nd too feel confident
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to actually DOING things! I want to sky dive, ride roller coasters again, take a self defense class, and learn to surf. My weight holds me back from so much activity. Now that I've lost 74 pounds, I find it's so much easier to get around, and I can spend hours at museums and art galleries without getting out of breath or having pain in my feet or knees. I am hitting up an amusement park in one month and I plan to ride every coaster, front row, multiple times, to celebrate fitting in to the seats!
    This is where I am too, especially with the surfing! I don't live near the ocean, but I'm taking a special beach trip once I hit my final goal weight. Having more energy and being active is really motivating at this point. Hiking, birdwatching. Having energy after being at work all day to still go to a museum.
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I just want to be lighter than my husband.
  • Allison1385
    Allison1385 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

That is exactly my first goal! Then I'm looking forward to my 2nd goal! :D
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Wouldn't that be nice?! I bet I have thought this every day for the last 18 years!
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    So many Ideas here!! I never thought of the over the calf boots because they never fit so I gave up on those years ago, oh that would be amazing!!!!
    I like the idea of never be worried about the weight requirement on anything, a chair, a amusement ride, etc.
    I would love to NEVER shop in a plus size store again!
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Walking around (PROUDLY, but Humbly) with my shirt off in and out of the house.

Me too! 6 pack in my early 20's and big gut the last 15 years. Time to get it back.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to walking with my daughter on her wedding day. And having her see her Mama look great.

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING
  • lynlen
    lynlen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Clothes! I have so many clothes that I have never worn, I just want to be able to fit into them.