Finally reached my target weight after losing 179lb. Some progress pics included :-)

Options
1235»

Replies

• NDCarothers
    NDCarothers Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you deserve it!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Your story and journey are incredible! God bless you for sharing and I'm so happy for you!!!
  • Erin9607
    Erin9607 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic! Super terrific. You look great and so does your cat
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! Awesome. You look amazing. You've overcome so much, you must be so proud. Very inspirational. I truely understand all of what you've been through. As a nurse and as a wife of a wonderful man who was obese with a significant medical history. He went through a lot as you have. However, after years of battling he passed away 5 yrs ago. I wish he could of read your story. Be proud and continue to take care of yourself. Thank you for sharing.
  • decotterell
    decotterell Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Really great job. Congratulations.
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You have done a Marvelous Job!
  • yesssiwanttolose
    yesssiwanttolose Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • cobwebel
    cobwebel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring! This really brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations on your success!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    What a crazy path you've been on only to come out victorious. You look great, healthy and happier. Also, I think it is amazing the number of meds you were on and now none! What an inspiration you are.
  • Kat_fish90
    Kat_fish90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I completely take my hat off to you!!! That is incredible bet your family are over the moon!!! Xx
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!!
  • TeresaGoal145lbs
    TeresaGoal145lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Awesome job!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the hard work. That is awesome!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    What an example of how a person can change mentally and physically. How inspirational and helpful to those who feel it is too late. You look so fit ..and man.. you look happy! The wellness just shows in your smiling face.
  • myoung15523
    myoung15523 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration. Well done you Sir are awesome :)
  • yesssiwanttolose
    yesssiwanttolose Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look amazing!!! Your body is thanking you~ and your health is amazing too! Congrats!
  • bellerose978
    bellerose978 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • omsmom12
    omsmom12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! Wonderful story.
  • isysblue
    isysblue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As an EMT, I see people with chf, diabetes, renal failure etc all the time and usually its the same general outcome...shuffling from drs and hospitals and dying miserably.

THANK YOU for choosing life despite the cards dealt...you look amazing!
  • JudyKenova6437
    JudyKenova6437 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am an open heart nurse and I have to tell you that you've done an excellent job!!!
    Enjoy your new life!
    A great gift for you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!