Fallen of the wagon please help

Options
Oh my goodness. Saturday was my birthday party and I drank a lot of alcohol.I then came on my period and ate a ton off party rings yesterday.then today I had a big bar of galaxy chocolate.I actually feel reallycrap physically and emotionally because of this...
My aunt flo is incredibly painful but I will do a gentle workout later..

Replies

• HeatherPills
    HeatherPills Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. Weekends are tough, and periods do not help. It's the start of a new week. Just keep trying!
  • z304
    z304 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    3 days! It sounds like you're not off the wagon, you just had a little bump but you're still thinking about the right stuff and have your healthy goals in mind. (it's hard but) try not to stress about what you did- just accept that it happened move on in the right direction. Get moving, maybe have a big salad later.

I'm off to practice what I preached and work out rather than keep typing now... you can do it!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    If you're reaching out, it means you're still on the right path. Just make the next best choice. Your past actions don't have to define the future ones! We all stray from time to time. It happens. What matters is to get back to it. Consistency is key. It's the small things done over a long period of time that give the most results.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    you acknowledge it. good
    now get back on track. it can still taste really good
    kinda healthy brownies
  • rhiannonarmstrong31
    rhiannonarmstrong31 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Right you're all right. I know I'll feel better after a workout so I'm gonna drag my ads now. I've over eaten crap today and I have selective eating disorder so tonight I simply will have smaller portion of the healthier food I can stomach.

Right music on and *kitten* in gear x
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    melduf wrote: »
    If you're reaching out, it means you're still on the right path. Just make the next best choice. Your past actions don't have to define the future ones! We all stray from time to time. It happens. What matters is to get back to it. Consistency is key. It's the small things done over a long period of time that give the most results.

Such encouraging message, love this.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    You're not off the wagon, you had a blip and you're still here! Just keep trying, be as consistent as you can, don't beat yourself up.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've had the same problem with a bad cold and cough. 2 weeks of that and 1 week of lazy. Today was my back at it day. I feel so much better. Just get back into it, don't beat yourself up. It's a new day just start. Good luck you can do it.