Hello!

Options
hey yall! My name is Jonna. I've struggled with my weight my whole life. But things just got seriousl! I want to try and lose 100 pounds by next summer! I've been asked to be a bridesmaid and I've decided I'm tired of being embarrassed when I see myself in photos... I'm looking forward to working on healthifying my life with you all!

Replies

• techgrl33
    techgrl33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kaleigh. Good luck on your journey! I just started mine. Again. For the 1000th time! You'll do great and look amazing as a bridesmaid!
  • manda404
    manda404 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just got asked this last weekend to be a bridesmaid next year! I want to lose 30 pounds by then. I'll send you a friend request. We can motivate each other!
  • jshores714
    jshores714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    techgrl33 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Kaleigh. Good luck on your journey! I just started mine. Again. For the 1000th time! You'll do great and look amazing as a bridesmaid!

Thanks girl! It ain't my first rodeo with mfp either. We can do it this time!
  • jshores714
    jshores714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    manda404 wrote: »
    I just got asked this last weekend to be a bridesmaid next year! I want to lose 30 pounds by then. I'll send you a friend request. We can motivate each other!

What a coincidence! Lol. Can't wait to show ourselves off in our bridesmaid dresses haha ;)