New member HELLO!!

Hi there! My name I Christina and I’m from the UK! I started dieting and exercising 3 weeks and have lost 7lb so far!! I have joined today because I want to be able track my progress properly and also make new diet buddies!! Add me as a friend and I will except!

Replies

• CindyN58
    CindyN58 Posts: 39
    Welcome Christina! My name is Cindy, and I live in Ontario, Canada. This is such a great site. I have made some great friends here from all over. I will send you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • almalorie
    almalorie Posts: 1
    Hello there!! My name is Lorie and I am from California, in the USA. We are having a challenge at work and my co-workers cohersed me into joining their team. I have a hard time staying on diets. I workout 5 days a week, so i figured i really didn't need to. I have lost 4 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks. Our challenge ends next week on tuesday. I hope i at least lose another 4 1/2 lbs by then. I wish you luck. How much more do you want to lose?:happy:
  • maxzorro
    maxzorro Posts: 23 Member
    Hi Christina! Welcome to the site. I have found it to be very useful and it keeps me honest!

I just sent you a friend request. Let's help motivate each other :)

Have a great day,
    Tracy
  • Hi Cindy, thanks for the add! congrats on your current weight loss!
  • Hi Tracy! thanks for the add! i know what you mean I has a sneaky Kitkat at lunch but then felt awful when i had to log in on my food diary it makes your really think about what you are eating!! Im looking forward to all the motivation we can give each other!!
  • Hi Lorie, Thanks for the add! i hope to loose around 3 1/2 stones which is about 49 lbs!! congrats on your current weight loss!!
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Hi Christina, I'm from the UK too :smile:

Well done on your lost half stone, and good luck for the rest of it!! I'm new to the site as well but it's clear straight away that it's full of motivation.

WE CAN DO IT!!! ALL OF US!!
  • sandraandjeremy
    sandraandjeremy Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Christina,
    My name is Sandra and I live in upstate NY. I started this about a month ago and feel that motivation is my downfall. If you would like to add me, maybe we can help motivate eachother!!
    xo