Why am I not losing weight when I seem to be doing everything right??

Options
123457»

Replies

• ultrahoon
    ultrahoon Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    This is a public forum, you don't get to dictate how the conversation unfolds, to do so would be rude.
  • bratterz_xoxo
    bratterz_xoxo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well, if all of you want to carry on posting go ahead, but just know I won't be replying to any of you now, because it'll go on and on and on and on and I simply cannot be bothered.

Se ya.
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    jkal1979 wrote: »
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    ]So I have a right to get defensive because there's no need to be rude.

But you're the one being rude...

no, I'm not being rude actually, read all the rest of the posts. I've said thank you to multiple people and some of which I haven't said thank you too because they are being rude, i know what to do now. So why bring it all up again? it's getting ridiculous. there was no need to say that. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all :D

So what did I say that was so rude?

I wasn't aiming it at you? :/ what on earth?

I gave advice and you didn't acknowledge it. You said you didn't thank people who were being rude. So either you thought my advice was rude or by that point you are more interested in arguing.

Good luck.

I'm not arguing with anyone, but I didn't see you gave any advice sorry, so many people are commenting and I went out anyways, and came back to this. So I didn't know.

You were actively posting at the time and I don't know how you missed a post with a video embedded into it, but hey, I learned my lesson. Don't waste time digging up "needless" information and going into detail about what people are trying to tell an OP.

dont feel bad, apparently what I said must have been rude or needless as well.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    [
    ]So I have a right to get defensive because there's no need to be rude.

But you're the one being rude...

no, I'm not being rude actually, read all the rest of the posts. I've said thank you to multiple people and some of which I haven't said thank you too because they are being rude, i know what to do now. So why bring it all up again? it's getting ridiculous. there was no need to say that. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all :D

So what did I say that was so rude?

I wasn't aiming it at you? :/ what on earth?

I gave advice and you didn't acknowledge it. You said you didn't thank people who were being rude. So either you thought my advice was rude or by that point you are more interested in arguing.

Good luck.

I'm not arguing with anyone, but I didn't see you gave any advice sorry, so many people are commenting and I went out anyways, and came back to this. So I didn't know.

Really?
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm fed up of people commenting on here needlessly. Just stop it, if it has nothing to do with what I asked, then it's greatly appreciated to take your opinions elsewhere. Because it's ridiculous.

Thanks.

That's not how forums work.

Have you gotten your scale and started weighing food yet?
  • Mr_Knight
    Options
    Well, if all of you want to carry on posting go ahead, but just know I won't be replying to any of you now, because it'll go on and on and on and on and I simply cannot be bothered.

Se ya.

I've lost track - is this the second or third time today you've rage quit?
  • Debmal77
    Options

Se ya.

I really like you. ;)
  • Debmal77
    Options
    I'm fed up of people commenting on here needlessly. Just stop it, if it has nothing to do with what I asked, then it's greatly appreciated to take your opinions elsewhere. Because it's ridiculous.

Thanks.

That's not how forums work.

Have you gotten your scale and started weighing food yet?

She must have gone out again. Maybe to get a scale?
  • Mr_Knight
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »

Se ya.

I really like you. ;)

Therein lies the path to ruin.

:smiley:
  • Debmal77
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »

Se ya.

I really like you. ;)

Therein lies the path to ruin.

:smiley:

Already ruined. lol
  • Haegar62
    Haegar62 Posts: 38 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    she left profile is gone
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. Earnest and respectful debate on any message in the forums is acceptable. Attacking the messenger is not.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    Please note the following forum guideline:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

You may review the forum guidelines in their entirety at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your understanding,

davis_em
This discussion has been closed.