Almond Milk

Options
2»

Replies

• AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    :heart: Chocolate Almond Milk:heart: Just the thought of it makes me want to plan a wedding to it!
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    switched completely to the almond milk. I have it in cereal in the morning and in my afternoon iced latte'

Lovin it
  • lalalazzz
    lalalazzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    love almond milk! drink it every day! I even bake with it and use it i recipes to sub for milk. You'd never know!
  • SweetAsHoneyy
    Options
    hmm Im going to have to switch from cows milk to that
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I switched too it too... I love it in my cereal - and it's low calorie & low carb. The rest of the fam drinks fat free milk and I tried to sneak the almond milk into my 3 year old's sippy cup and he took one sip and said "mommy what is this thick milk? I want my other milk. " hahahahah So I let him stick with the ff - but I am loving the almond milk! :)
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    ALMOND MILK IN EVERY ONE OF MY VI-SHAKES!!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • brannifer01
    Options
    Yes its by the regular milk...:wink:
  • SweetAsHoneyy
    Options
    I went to try it, I went to the 24 hour walmart, they had it in the fruit juice isle.
    Anyway I bought the Vanilla, Original and Chocolate they were 2.00 each.

I lovee the Vanilla one.
  • court428
    court428 Posts: 34
    Options
    Looks like the general opinion here is "yay almond milk!" lol. I gave my 3 year old a cup of it a few days ago and she said it was weird milk and only took one drink. So I tried again last night and she drank it with no problem, then she told me it was "seed milk" lol. I told her it was more like "nut milk" and then my 5 year old son heard and laughed his head off!
  • mapexdrummer69
    Options
    I LOVE almond milk. Especially the unsweetened stuff. 35 calories a cup?! Awesome on a cut. I use it at night with a bowl of Cookie Crisp or Fruit Loops. Saves calories that would have been used with regular milk :-)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    made my protien shake with almond milk this morn,and since i was home was able to use the imersion blender ohhh my godddd, so just like a milkshake
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just tried the vanilla sweetend variety. Yummy in a glass or with cereal. I can't find the chocolate flavour anywhere tho. I even went to 2 walmarts today (so much cheaper than grocery stores). Both were sold out. Must be good. Now I'm on a mission to find it. I'm in edmonto AB btw if there are any members in town who can help me in my quest.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I did try my boys chocolate once, and yes it was incredibly yummy
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I love almond milk! I've been drinking it for years now. The Blue Diamond shelf stable milk is in the natural/ health foods section of stores like Kroger and Meijer. There is unsweetened vanilla, original, and chocolate. All of them have under 50 calories a cup! Now they sell the Blue Diamond and Silk Almond in the refrigerated sections of most stores as well! It is great in smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, to make a healthier homemade hot cocoa... very yummy!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I just recently discovered almond milk too...it's sooooo yummy in Kashi cereal with fruit on top!
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i have been drinking almond milk for some time now. i LOVE it. i'm lactose intolerant and soy upsets my stomach as well. i typically drink the original 60 cals per serving. i LOVE the chocolate. my kids and my husband like it too. my husband prefers soy over the almond just because it has more protein though.

i always use the almond in baking. it gives cornbread a good flavor!

i was so excited to discover last month that blue diamond now has it in the jugs! woooooo!!!
  • belrie
    belrie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'm definitely going to have to try it, sounds delicious!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    I haven't tried Almond milk yet...

Flax USA makes Flax milk and it is waaay yummy. kinda like a light milk shake

Got coconut milk last night. = interesting. Def. different from anything I have had. I got the original and the unsweetened. Havnen't tried the unsweetened yet.

Almond is next.

I have read too many things about cows milk... Thinking it isn't that good for me...

What does everyone think about cows milk?
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    I don't think this is available in the UK ... Any UKers seen it anywhere? I want to try it! :grumble:
  • Maya1979
    Maya1979 Posts: 37
    Options
    Bought my first carton of Almond Milk today and I absolutely love it. Had it with my Special K cereal and it was delicious.