Starting all over

Options
paztoca
paztoca Posts: 185 Member
Hi I'm 27 y/o and I started gaining weight in my teen years. Met my now husband at 15 and that's when things escalated. We were so comfortable with each other we could eat anything and everything. By 21 I was 200lbs that's when I realized I needed to get in shape.. other thing was that it was getting hard for me to conceive and I think my weight loss helped. As soon as I lost 50+ lbs I found out I was pregnant. I was 145lbs (have not reached my goal) when I found out I was expecting. Throughout my pregnancy I gained more than I had lost, by the time I was getting ready to deliver I was 220lbs. Took me about 1 year and a half to get down to 175lbs after my daughter. I then found out I was pregnant again lol By the time I was going to deliver her I was 229lbs. I will be 5 months pp in a couple of days and I weight more than I did when I conceive my second daughter. I have not gone to my pp weight of any of my girls and my clothes do not fit! :(

Replies

• jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can do this. It's just doing the little steps consistently to get there. Happy to add!
  • Insanit76
    Insanit76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over again. My story is a little different, but also started with a pregnancy! Good luck!
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    paztoca wrote: »
    Hi I'm 27 y/o and I started gaining weight in my teen years. Met my now husband at 15 and that's when things escalated. We were so comfortable with each other we could eat anything and everything. By 21 I was 200lbs that's when I realized I needed to get in shape.. other thing was that it was getting hard for me to conceive and I think my weight loss helped. As soon as I lost 50+ lbs I found out I was pregnant. I was 145lbs (have not reached my goal) when I found out I was expecting. Throughout my pregnancy I gained more than I had lost, by the time I was getting ready to deliver I was 220lbs. Took me about 1 year and a half to get down to 175lbs after my daughter. I then found out I was pregnant again lol By the time I was going to deliver her I was 229lbs. I will be 5 months pp in a couple of days and I weight more than I did when I conceive my second daughter. I have not gone to my pp weight of any of my girls and my clothes do not fit! :(

You can do it girly its def hard work but you can I have 3 boys 2yrs and 3 months apart after the twins I was actually fatter than when I was preggo with them! I was a disaster and feeling depressed an emotional it took me years before I even decided enough was enough and that I was going to do it for me! I have continued to struggle with weight fluctuation but have decided to do a lifestyle change with my eating habbits its always going to come down to 80% diet. Good luck and Im here for support
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate! I have also put on weight n lost weight then put it all back on due to both of my pregnancy. I know we can be good friends n support one another on our journeys!
  • paztoca
    Options
    jddicarlo wrote: »
    You can do this. It's just doing the little steps consistently to get there. Happy to add!

Yes, a pretty slow process bit I will get there :)
  • paztoca
    Options
    Insanit76 wrote: »
    I am also starting over again. My story is a little different, but also started with a pregnancy! Good luck!

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! :)
  • paztoca
    Options
    paztoca wrote: »

You can do it girly its def hard work but you can I have 3 boys 2yrs and 3 months apart after the twins I was actually fatter than when I was preggo with them! I was a disaster and feeling depressed an emotional it took me years before I even decided enough was enough and that I was going to do it for me! I have continued to struggle with weight fluctuation but have decided to do a lifestyle change with my eating habbits its always going to come down to 80% diet. Good luck and Im here for support

Me too... as soon as I had my second girl I went down to 199 in literally a week. I weighed myself about a week ago and I'm 214.. never been over 200 with out being pregnant that's why it's hit me alot harder.. That's how I lost weight before my first daughter nothing but diet... didn't even workout... Good luck to you as well and thank you! :)
  • paztoca
    Options
    I can totally relate! I have also put on weight n lost weight then put it all back on due to both of my pregnancy. I know we can be good friends n support one another on our journeys!

Yes it sucks, thank you for the request!! :)
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    The things we go through for those little babes :P You will get there lady! It's hard, but once you get in a routine and see progress, it becomes addicting. Feel free to add me if you need support!
  • dieselkid59
    dieselkid59 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I believe you can do this. You know the struggle but you also know the reward for all your hard work. By doing this and sharing your thoughts and experiences I believe it can be inspiring to other people and they will help inspire you.
  • charm1113
    charm1113 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. Take it one day at a time. Don't look back and don't focus too far forward. You can do it! :)

• paztoca
    Options
    The things we go through for those little babes :P You will get there lady! It's hard, but once you get in a routine and see progress, it becomes addicting. Feel free to add me if you need support!

Thank you! Just added you!!
  • paztoca
    Options
    I believe you can do this. You know the struggle but you also know the reward for all your hard work. By doing this and sharing your thoughts and experiences I believe it can be inspiring to other people and they will help inspire you.

Thank you!! :)
  • paztoca
    Options
    charm1113 wrote: »
    I'm starting over again too. Take it one day at a time. Don't look back and don't focus too far forward. You can do it! :)

Thank you! :)