Just getting started with some success, but a long ways to go.....

Options
jmwjce
jmwjce Posts: 5 Member
I started four weeks ago by cutting out all soft drinks (have not had a carbonated beverage in four weeks) and all (as much as possible) artificial sugar, eating right, starting an exercise program. I have found the weight just started falling off. I have lost 24.2 pounds in four weeks. I know it will not come off that fast moving forward until I hit my goal. Was very excited though and it's got me motivated to keep working hard. Clothes are fitting better, I am sleeping much better, and feeling healthier. MFP app is awesome to track all this. I have tried all sorts of other diets losing and gaining multiple times over the years with varying degrees of success and failure not to mention expensive. Who knew just a healthy diet and exercise is all that is needed.

Replies

• Lindsay1084
    Lindsay1084 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • jmwjce
    jmwjce Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you - I still have a ways to go.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    One day at a time
  • maggiemay530
    maggiemay530 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes! Who knew? No gimmicks, no secrets... It's pretty basic. Just taking good care of you was the answer all along! Good for you and that is an amazing loss for a month!
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And you are 100% right, eating smarter and being more active is the key. You've got this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!