Returning to the Weight Loss Journey After a Maternity Leave of Absence

Options
Good morning, everyone. I previously used MyFitnessPal to lose weight and have returned after giving birth to a beautiful daughter to lose weight and get healthy so I can be the best possible mother. I have 100+ pounds to lose and look for friends who need to lose 100+ pounds or have lost significant weight so we can support each other to reach or maintain our goals. Insofar as information about me, I am a rather private person in public forums but am open with people to whom I feel connected. Unfortunately, I get stressed easily, which makes focusing on diet with an infant daughter and impending return to work difficult, so I have opted to use protein shakes (carefully selected to be low carb / low sugar and packed with vitamins / minerals) as a foundation to my nutrition. As I feel less overwhelmed, I plan to replace the shakes with nutritious real food, but I want to jump start my program. I am not perfect, and need friends who understand an off-the-wagon day but hold me accountable if a day turns into a week or a habit. My goal is to log daily. I had an amazing friend--StrongHeart125--but lost touch when I abandoned MyFitnessPal during pregnancy, but I have been unable to reconnect with him. If you want to join each other on our weight loss journeys, please send me a friend request.

Replies