30ds... it's about time I finally do this!!! join me?

Options
I have gotten sooo far off track. I had been losing weight for awhile but went through a really hard time and let the weight pile back on. I'm am 5'3" and am now sitting at an uncomfortable 200lbs. Ouch! I wanted to cry when I saw that number on the scale. I've found new love in my life, and he loves me just as I am. With that, I feel I finally have the motivation to lose the weight.

Starting tonight, I will be doing Jillian michaels 30 day shred. I've never made it through the full 30 days, though I've started it more times than I can count! Plese, if you're like me, let's do this together!!!

Replies

• Afk1234566
    Afk1234566 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I have gotten sooo far off track. I had been losing weight for awhile but went through a really hard time and let the weight pile back on. I'm am 5'3" and am now sitting at an uncomfortable 200lbs. Ouch! I wanted to cry when I saw that number on the scale. I've found new love in my life, and he loves me just as I am. With that, I feel I finally have the motivation to lose the weight.

Starting tonight, I will be doing Jillian michaels 30 day shred. I've never made it through the full 30 days, though I've started it more times than I can count! Plese, if you're like me, let's do this together!!!

Omg! Yes! I so will do this with you. I'm 156 lbs and 4'11 which sucks. I'll start tonight :smile:
  • Afk1234566
    Options
    I've also been doing c25k and i'm on week 4. So this should really burn some calories. Have you been doing anything else?
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm on day 5 level 1 add me if you like, also I'm at 218 and 5'4" so could do with someone similar to help along the way x
  • Chandrala1
    Chandrala1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have this DVD at home, I will start tonight with you ladies.. I'm 5'4 at 170, need to burn some calories
  • Afk1234566
    Options
    I'm on day 5 level 1 add me if you like, also I'm at 218 and 5'4" so could do with someone similar to help along the way x

YAY! I'm terrified of doing week 5 especially day 3. It's freaking me out. I will so add you!
  • Afk1234566
    Options
    Chandrala1 wrote: »
    I have this DVD at home, I will start tonight with you ladies.. I'm 5'4 at 170, need to burn some calories

Thank you! This is so awesome. We can do day 1 together. How many times a week are you going to do it for?
  • mandaconway
    mandaconway Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Definitly could use the support! I'm terrible at keeping at it. I go strong for a week or two, then I make excuses....