*kitten* and bodybuilding

Options
Hey guys,

Friend of minr asked this question.
Is holding your pc muscle and preventing your sperm to come out bad for muscle gains ? Does it affect your muscle and overall health ?

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    loooooooool what
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    loooooooool what

I am not positive, but I think he or she is asking whether or not it is ok to have sex when one is bodybuilding, and in the precut mode. If that isn't it, I don't have a clue. :p
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-PnJ4.gif
  • eatgoodeat
    eatgoodeat Posts: 180 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think this question is: does ejaculation affect testosterone level?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    That's it. I'm using an entire can of disinfecting wipes before sitting on anything at the gym.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Good for your abs, bro. Just don't work too hard, you don't want all that cardio to hurt your pc gains
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    neat-spiderman.gif
    this post...it's amazing
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    slaite1 wrote: »
    Good for your abs, bro. Just don't work too hard, you don't want all that cardio to hurt your pc gains

Lol.
  • sjohnson__1
    sjohnson__1 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Having a child is bad for gains given you're not a dead-beat dad/mom. But with everything, there's a workaround.
  • hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is active duty military and we are currently long distance. He has made many gains since we have been apart lol... Definitely the most muscular I've ever seen him lol. ;)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to walk out for the day- WHY is this just now cropping up. WAI.
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Is holding your pc muscle and preventing your sperm to come out bad for muscle gains ? Does it affect your muscle and overall health ?

No. It's completely natural. It may ooze out of your nose, but your good otherwise. Just be sure to carry some tissue for your nose.

It can be a little embarrassing when someone says, "You got a little something on your face."

You're welcome for the help.
  • mikeandratm
    mikeandratm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Riiiight. Asking for a "friend".

Haha!

• hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    after a few reps, you'll have one hell of a handshake, i'll bet. sounds like that'd take a pretty serious grip.