Has anyone ever heard of Dyglomera?

Options
I watch my diet and exercise, so I don't want to get ripped apart for this. But I am curious to see if anyone knows anything about a supplement called Dyglomera or Dyglo Trim. I need an appetite suppressant that can help me stay on track because I have some serious issues with food. Almost like food addiction and I need something that can help me stay adherent to my plan. Please let me know if you have any info on this and if it is effective. Thank you!

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Self control is free.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I told myself that 3 meals and 2 snacks spread over the day was enough.

And that i wouldn't die of hunger if i wait till eating time. I drink some water coffee or tea instead.
    That was when i started out, now i am totally used to it.
    It really helps to build up some will power.
  • SexyKatherine73
    SexyKatherine73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    being an over eater myself ... I have set times I like to eat between breakfast (8,30am - 9.30am) lunch (12-1pm) afternoon tea (3-3.30pm) and dinner (7-8pm) I eat any where between these times... this stops me from over eating as I know I can have food soon, pre filling out diary helps too as you know what your going to have and you won't blow your calories.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    It sounds expensive and unnecessary.

Are you sure you don't have your calories set too low? I can't see your profile, so I have no idea what your stats or goals are.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Try intermittent fasting to get your willpower in check and to learn to deal/ignore hunger.
  • whimofsteel
    whimofsteel Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    NIH study says it won't hurt you, but it won't help you (Toxicologic evaluation of Dichrostachys glomerata extract: " administration did not result in mortality or show treatment related changes in clinical signs of toxicity, body weights, body weight gain or feed consumption. Similarly, no toxicologically significant treatment-related changes in hematological, clinical chemistry, urine analysis parameters, and organ weights were noted"
    (saw the ad, did the research out of curiosity)
  • Homemaker57
    Homemaker57 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Did you know some essential oils can help with cravings? For example peppermint can help with sweets cravings. Or if you feel anxious and eat to soothe, an oil that helps you relax could help with the root cause. Just an idea! No big scary side effects and no prescription needed.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Ya don't need it.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Did you know some essential oils can help with cravings? For example peppermint can help with sweets cravings. Or if you feel anxious and eat to soothe, an oil that helps you relax could help with the root cause. Just an idea! No big scary side effects and no prescription needed.

Essential oils are not for ingesting!!! They can be toxic and can kill you.