In 30 days

Options
In 30 days I have lost 11.2 lbs.
In those 30 days I haven't skipped a day of tracking. I have eaten out with friends, went on a girls camping trip where I drank beer and ate appetizers. In those 30 days, I ate chipotle, ate cupcakes for my son's first birthday, went to happy hour, had dinner with family and went to a Kenny Chesney concert with my husband where I enjoyed plenty of beer! In 30 days I have lost 11.2 lbs. It's the start of a journey, but I am proof that you can still lose while enjoying all of the fun things life has to offer. Moderation is key, don't give up on what you love. Make better choices, move more, it is possible.

Always looking for motivation. Feel free to add me.

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

We've got this

Replies

• miss_rye_
    miss_rye_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job! I count macros, and LOVE that I can eat the "dirty" foods if I feel like it!
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the reminder! Looking forward to seeing your continued success!
  • tmbaker03
    tmbaker03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! We're all human right?!?
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    That's what I call doing it right! There is no need to deny yourself anything you crave. Just moderate and make sure it fits in with your calories. Congrats!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. That is how I have done it too. I have lost a total of 37 lbs.

If I want a treat, I earn it by exercise. Not overeating is the key for me now. I have not over eaten since joining MFP and it feels great never to not have that sick full feeling.

Moderation and movement.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Totally motivating ! I'm starting my journey only a few days before my birthday party. I'm already planning on counting my cake calories.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Great job & great outlook. Glad u found the approach that works for you!
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Amen! 34 pounds down with the same mentality :)
  • MagenDavid123
    MagenDavid123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1st 30 days I lost 6 pounds
    Next weigh in coming up soon
    #.,
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Today is my 30th day and have lost 10lb the same way :). I want to prove to everyone you can loose weight and still eat the things you enjoy!
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lindsay1084 and thanks for posting. Beer calories definitely have a place in my log :smile:
  • PersistentPresence
    PersistentPresence Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wonderful!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Great job! Coming up on 6 months of this type of lifestyle and loving the results!
  • Asallings323
    Asallings323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. I always feel so guilty if I have a ice cream cone at dairy queen. Thanks for helping me realize it is OK to eat lol. I have managed to loose 5lbs in 2 wks so I'm going to keep pushing through and have a snack every now and again.
  • missanne11
    missanne11 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    In those 30 days I haven't skipped a day of tracking. I have eaten out with friends, went on a girls camping trip where I drank beer and ate appetizers. In those 30 days, I ate chipotle, ate cupcakes for my son's first birthday, went to happy hour, had dinner with family and went to a Kenny Chesney concert with my husband where I enjoyed plenty of beer! In 30 days I have lost 11.2 lbs. It's the start of a journey, but I am proof that you can still lose while enjoying all of the fun things life has to offer. Moderation is key, don't give up on what you love. Make better choices, move more, it is possible.

We've got this

• missanne11
    missanne11 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    missanne11 wrote: »

We've got this
    That's wonderful. I've just started back on the bandwagon. Day one and I went for a walk which is the first stapes and logging all my food. Wish me luck!congrats
  • kamiboykin
    kamiboykin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!