June 1st and Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred!

Options
30 days of June and 30 days of shred! I'm starting the DVD again (for the third time). Hopefully I'll get not only passed level 1 but finish the workout series! That's my goal anyway. Might be difficult with a couple out-of-town nights this month, but I'll do my best.

Replies

• Livie_Marie
    Options
    You can do it!
  • mrskoolnu
    mrskoolnu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too for my 3rd time. I can never get passed the first 12 days and then my schedule gets crazy. I'm going to try and finish this time. Good luck!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    iIhave done 30 shred and did lose like 30lbs but it wasnt in a course of 30 days it was gradual... thats all back on.;-) i am however curious as the the regime of it.. do you do level 1 for 1 weeks level 2 for 1 week an so on...?
  • ashleyncruz7
    ashleyncruz7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have done the shred twice. The first time I didnt even finish the first week. The second time I finished it and lost 15 pounds! But as soon as I was done with it, I gained it all back. The trouble with the shred is that it is a super intense workout every single day. I plan to do it again but first I am going to slowly get into a healthy workout routine so that I will still workout after I complete the shred so that I do not gain it all back. Actually my plan is to get in a workout routine and then do the shred then do no more trouble zones also by Jillian and then do p90x and possibly after that insanity. I wish you the best of luck! Its very hard but if I can do it ANYONE can do it.. Im rather lazy! Just remember keep doing something even after you complete the shred, you dont want all your hard work to go to waste!
  • aarynisabee
    Options
    Good Luck! I just started that yesterday as well. Im pretty excited about it :happy:
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am starting today also, Good Luck to everyone!!!
  • trixie101
    trixie101 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started the shred today and I found it really doable. The only part I had trouble with was the pushups so I'm really hoping to improve my upper body strength on this plan.
  • victorialchoo
    Options
    I'm starting today too! I'll send a friend request so we can check up on each other. Best of luck to us ! :)
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    It has 3 levels and you do 10 days of each level. I only did it once, but I made it all the way through and LOVED my results. I'll probably do it again at some point. Right now I'm supplementing it in between days of c25k. :D
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    I just started today too! It kicked my butt!! I did it around 9am, it's 3:20 now and I STILL feel the burn! My goal is to get through level 1. I learned today that I'm not in the shape I thought BUT I know by the end of the series I will be above and beyond it. If you have can, download her app on your phone. It has helpful tips, workouts, recipes, and daily advice to help keep you motivated. If not check out her website! Good luck!!