You are ordering a pizza, what is the lowest calorie pizza you can think of?

Options
Toppings/ sauce/ crust. I just really want to order pizza without completely messing up my day. So, what do you guys order if you ever order pizza?

Replies

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Chances are if I'm ordering pizza I'm not concerned about calories that day.
    However:
    light on the cheese
    lots of veggies
    thin crust
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Homemade.
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    go w/ romano/parm instead of mozzarella, if an option
  • kryss247
    kryss247 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower crust pizza :)
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I actually really enjoy pizza without cheese. I had one once that had olive oil, garlic, spinach and sun dried tomato...it was great!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    pizza days are free days to me but if you stick with easy cheese/thinnest crust you should be fine.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    kryss247 wrote: »
    Cauliflower crust pizza :)

oh-no-you-didnt-12.jpg
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Thin crust, vegetarian
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I get pizza hut thin pepperoni pizza. Even a normal (non-"low cal") pizza doesn't have to break the calorie bank.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Thin crust cheese pizza for me.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I don't know where you're planning on ordering from, but Domino's has a great (calorie calculator. I usually order a medium thin crust with ham and mushrooms or chicken and spinach.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Chances are if I'm ordering pizza I'm not concerned about calories that day.
    However:
    light on the cheese
    lots of veggies
    thin crust

Every word of this (except I am equally as likely to have planned ahead and either saved some calories or pre-planned to reduce my deficit that day slightly to accommodate dinner). Or, you can eat like my 3 year old and pick all the good stuff off your pizza and then hand someone your slobbery crust to polish off ;).

I also prefer my pizza without sauce sometimes, 100% from a taste perspective. It's not going to save you noticeable calories or anything, but if there's a component you can skip without missing it...sometimes every little bit helps.
  • hannibalholt89
    hannibalholt89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just make a homemade pizza, ordering pizza can be a tricky move to make bc u dnt know whats all in it so many fats and cals
  • scotchmalloh
    scotchmalloh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Tomato sauce. Thin crust.
  • lucstone
    lucstone Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A little tiny piece...
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Neapolitan style, minimal toppings.

Stay away from Pizza Hut and a few others - they basically fry the crust.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    This:

Giordanos+Pizza.jpg
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Homemade.

I made pizza for lunch today - someone needs to eat the rest of it before I eat the entire thing and then it is no longer a lower cal option. It was delicious.

But at a restaurant - I think a wood fired thin crust with lots of veggies is a good choice.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Thin crust - veggie - light cheese

I also like making my own - turkey pepperoni is much lower fat. Cut the pepperoni into small pieces and a little goes a long ways.

Papa Murphys can be had for decent calorie counts
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Homemade.

I made pizza for lunch today - someone needs to eat the rest of it before I eat the entire thing and then it is no longer a lower cal option. It was delicious.

But at a restaurant - I think a wood fired thin crust with lots of veggies is a good choice.

Did you quote me as a way to volunteer me to eat the rest of your pizza? In.