Comic Geeks?

Options
1235»

Replies

• kasrok
    kasrok Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    yeah the volumes are the way to go for reading, I bag and board all of my books, but whats great about technology is that my ipad has electronic versions of the books, they even digitalized old old issues
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I love having actual issues of comics and such, but after moving around so much, it's easier (and cheaper), to just read stuff on the computer for me these days.
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Gave up on actual comic book issues a long, long time ago. But I still grab compilations / graphic novels when I get the chance. My boys are getting into them now, so it's been fun revisiting them through their eyes. ;)
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    At the time, Groundbreaking work from Chris Claremont and the X franchise. Moving story.
    299947.jpg
    godlovesmankills1small.jpg

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    While it's been a long time since I've done any real sit down reading, comics were the inspiration I used to build my physique. I started reading in the 70's, started collecting IRONMAN from #68 and a few others mostly from Marvel.
    Not quite the geek anymore, but I still love catching a great read once in awhile.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • constancesimmons
    constancesimmons Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I mostly do volumes, but I also read online a lot. I can't afford to buy as many as I would like, and wouldn't have room to store them all anyway. I have several stories by issue and lots of volumes anyway though. Currently, I'm reading everything from House of M through to Civil War (across all series: X-Men, Iron Man...even the remote and unknown ones like Arana: Heart of the Spider). Almost all of that is done online, cause that would be an insane amount to buy and half of the stories are from series that I don't regularly follow. Thank goodness for Marvel Unlimited.
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    I have a book full of batman comic covers #eyecandy