Any older folks out there?

Options
richandmarieb
richandmarieb Posts: 17 Member
edited July 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi. I'm turning 60 :s next month. I'm looking for some peers for chit chat. I've battled my weight all my life. I will battle on. Wanna share your frustrations, joys, victories? No judgement, I know how hard it is.

Replies

• lisajahn3
    lisajahn3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sure! 54 and finally determined to be fit! Lost 38 pounds so far, but its always struggle! Motivation from others is the key for me to keep going, how about you?
  • traceyc013
    traceyc013 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Me too. 51 dealing with a lot of weight, chronic pain issues from lupus and RA... But determined.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    There's lots of us out here!!! I'm 60. Been on MFP since Oct 2013. I'm 94 pounds down! Here's a frustration to share - I binged on cereal today - uggghhh!!!!! Oh, well, life happens, doesn't it? Friend me if you'd like!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Check out the MFP group gor 50+.
  • richandmarieb
    richandmarieb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Kjurassic I completely understand the cereal thing! When I fall off the wagon, it's on dry cereal. Or peanut butter. Hey, we' re human.
    B)
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Im 50 have lost 33 lbs with 3 more to go then the hard part starts. I have to maintain it. Tired of the yoyo thing so by all means I could use more motivational friends. I will send you a request.