Cant shift any weight!

Options
I am a 45yr old male, 6'1, 44in chest 38in waist 40in hip, my weight is 102kgs. I eat a healthy diet and do T25 5 times a week plus other exercise. I stick to around 2200kcal a day and take a low carb low fat protein shake but for some reason I have only lost 2kgs in over a month. Any suggestions?

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Eat less if you want to lose faster. If you are happy with 2 kilos per month (which sounds very reasonable by the way), keep doing what you are doing. If you want to try for faster weight loss, then eat less calories. Although it sounds like 2-3 kilos per month would be right on track.
  • Slimfitplus
    Slimfitplus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are doing things right and you are losing weight naturally. Just relax your mind as body and mind coordination is also required. Don't stress out and drink lot of water.
  • rockstar8bubbles
    rockstar8bubbles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2kg is good as they say average out at 1lb a week!! Keep going you will get there!!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Weigh and log your food properly

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1296011/calorie-counting-101/p1

1lb a week off is not bad going you know
  • tgkirn
    tgkirn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Was wondering if I could help. It might not be how migh you eat but the things you eat. Friend me and we can talk more about it
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with a pound a week, Bro - it went on hella slower than that. Why the hurry to take it off so fast?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    Eat less if you want to lose faster. If you are happy with 2 kilos per month (which sounds very reasonable by the way), keep doing what you are doing. If you want to try for faster weight loss, then eat less calories. Although it sounds like 2-3 kilos per month would be right on track.

^^ this ...sounds like you're doing ok, slow and steady wins the race :smiley:
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    This is a normal rate of loss. Keep doing what you're doing!
  • GaryRevill
    GaryRevill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies, Doing T25, Tiabata and Interval training so should continue to see a loss 12kg's to go until I reach my fighting weight!
  • xluciex456
    xluciex456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are gaining muscle so don't concentrate on the weight. Take before and after pictures and measurements and you will see the difference! Keep at it!