Stay at home mum, 25 kg to lose and 1500 cal - need friends

Options
Hi I'm a stay at home mum and I'm struggling to resist the constant availability of food. I'm always sleep deprived and the tiredness makes me want to eat even more!!! I've got 25kg to lose and need some friends in similar situations to join me on this journey. I'm currently eating between 1400-1500 cal. I really need to increase my exercise also.
I'm happy to help motivate you on your journey too!

Replies

• kameo_kid
    kameo_kid Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just know that you are not alone in the struggle. I, and many like you cope with the similar stresses, struggles and difficulties. We are here for you!
  • amber_smith21
    amber_smith21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've just added u I'm in the same situation would love to help motorvate u :)
  • Treasureslide
    Treasureslide Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow stay at home mum here too. Work from home, struggling with the whole balance of work time, parenting , house work renovation on a zero budget , and me time. After two weeks of healthy eating and some exercise i feel like a different person already . I also want to lose 25kgs . My weakness is exercise also. I have started doing the fitbess blender beginner videos on you tube. Feels good but sorr the next day :)
  • BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    kameo_kid wrote: »
    Just know that you are not alone in the struggle. I, and many like you cope with the similar stresses, struggles and difficulties. We are here for you!

Thanks for your support :)
  • BlackPup
    Options
    Hi fellow stay at home mum here too. Work from home, struggling with the whole balance of work time, parenting , house work renovation on a zero budget , and me time. After two weeks of healthy eating and some exercise i feel like a different person already . I also want to lose 25kgs . My weakness is exercise also. I have started doing the fitbess blender beginner videos on you tube. Feels good but sorr the next day :)

Sounds hectic! Glad the healthy eating is going well! I'm not good at exercise DVDs - zero coordination ;)

• BlackPup
    Options
    I've just added u I'm in the same situation would love to help motorvate u :)

Thanks
  • desigurl82
    desigurl82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    BlackPup wrote: »
    Hi I'm a stay at home mum and I'm struggling to resist the constant availability of food. I'm always sleep deprived and the tiredness makes me want to eat even more!!! I've got 25kg to lose and need some friends in similar situations to join me on this journey. I'm currently eating between 1400-1500 cal. I really need to increase my exercise also.
    I'm happy to help motivate you on your journey too!

• desigurl82
    desigurl82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat. 20 kg to loose but super tired with 3 kiddies, trying not to emotional eat at night and get me time by looking after myself and exercising.
  • BlackPup
    Options
    desigurl82 wrote: »
    I'm in the exact same boat. 20 kg to loose but super tired with 3 kiddies, trying not to emotional eat at night and get me time by looking after myself and exercising.

I was really struggling with emotional eating about a year ago. So I put off losing weight until I was a bit less emotional and focused on maintaining while I was upset. I just found that if I restricted too much I would binge eat and go completely over in calories way too often.
    The tiredness makes it even harder. I just got a blood test and found out that Ive got low iron. So now I'm taking supplements. Maybe you should get a test to make sure nothing's wrong though three kids is enough to tire anyone out!!!