Looking for supportive friends with a sense of humor

Options

Replies

• blessedbyjol8
    blessedbyjol8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    "Smiling is my favorite!" Quote by Buddy the elf.

If you saw my food diary..you would be laughing! I need all the help I can get to! Pls feel free to add me!
  • Tarasaurus_Rex
    Tarasaurus_Rex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all of you for comic relief!
  • LaurenNotLaura
    LaurenNotLaura Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too looking for basically the same support system and humor, no matter how raunchy, is always appreciated! My diary is public, so yay and good luck in your journey! I know I need some in mine lol
  • Tarasaurus_Rex
    Tarasaurus_Rex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I had a whole bunch of brownies last night... Yay fitness!

Wondering how many calories are in a "bunch of brownies“ so i can have that later!
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello :D feel free to add me too funny people, I've just rejoined and could definitely do with some laughs and support x
  • newlifestylechanges33
    Options
    Hello I rejoined my fitness pal to help me maintain my weight and stay in shape Hello everyone
  • holly_1985
    holly_1985 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I personally am new at this and need a laugh doing it as I have a way to go. My little cherub of a two year old does not like helping me either.
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    im adding you!
  • TheDoucheOfEarl
    TheDoucheOfEarl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Happy to add you..I have a great sense of humor but it's not for the faint of heart.
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    holly_1985 wrote: »
    My little cherub of a two year old does not like helping me either.

I will see your two year old and raise you a hyper-competitive nine year old who thinks that because he has a Fitbit (and an unquenchable internal energy source) now, it's okay to try to get more steps in a day than his dad. The other night we were walking, and as soon as his Fitbit went off because he got his goal of 8000 steps, he wanted to immediately turn around and walk straight home!
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Add me, and yes, I have a sense of humor so long as jokes don't go too far...like that one about the nuns doing push-ups in the cucumber patch. :o
    wdvm290gpenn.jpg
  • meredithhill358
    meredithhill358 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in need of some funny supportive pals, as well! Feel free to add me!
  • fishingwithed
    fishingwithed Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello out there
  • fishingwithed
    Options
    Trying to keep a sense of humor. Although I want to eat everything in sight.
  • fishingwithed
    Options
    Anyone live?
  • KateMonster924
    KateMonster924 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
  • blissgage
    blissgage Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :)
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you guys. I could definitely use some laughs other than when I look in the mirror after my shower
  • erigann
    erigann Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
    Now I want a fitbit too!
  • Fit_or_Miss
    Fit_or_Miss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I speak three languages, English, Sarcasm and Body ... Feel free to add me. I'm kinda big deal and have an "off sense of humor" But warning, I use bad words and show my belly button from time to time ... I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but if you want to try me out - I'm free for 30 days.