• HikeCyclist
    HikeCyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm also PMSing, I should add. Ha.
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    9-6

If I eat an early breakfast it makes me hungry!

• Primmalim
    Primmalim Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I only eat two meals a day since I'm not hungry in the mornings at all. The rest of my calories come from small snacks throughout the day until I go to bed.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I only eat about 600 calories during the day. 300 for breakfast, 300 ish for lunch. Maybe an extra 150 if I'm heading straight to the gym after work. The rest is in the evening, straight up until I go to bed. Or Saturday because I'm a calorie banker. My dinners are rarely over 400, and then I have a nice 400 calorie "dessert" as well. I'm in maintenance so obviously these numbers are a little higher on somedays.
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i eat huge breakfasts for the most part. Like today 862 calories for breakfast. I usually skip lunch or have cucumbers, carrots, peppers, and some fruit or a couple low calorie greek yogurts. I eat a normal dinner and then have a 300 calorie snack before i go to bed. I skip lunch cause i workout at lunch time =)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I usually have a bunch of smallish meals. It's a lot easier to get many nutrients in when I eat a larger variety of food and that works better if I eat a bunch of small meals. I don't get hungry and I don't get stuffed, so that's nice, too.

But it depends on the day. If I'm going to be swimming a lot, I'm going to have a bigger breakfast. Different days bring different things.

I really do try to spread it out and eat a variety of food, though.

Breakfast is always high-fiber. I like it and they say it's good for weight loss, so bonus there. :)