Want to lose 10-15# need accountability pals.

Michmag
Michmag Posts: 4 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: Hi looking for pals to chit chat with. I gained 10-12 lbs over the winter and love this site but slipped a bit last week.

Replies

• SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    I'm in the same boat! Gained about 10lb over the course of the last year, and I'm trying to get it off before my wedding! Lets be buds!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    I have 11lbs to go till I reach my ultimate goal. These are the hardest by far and would love to be friends.
  • blazef16
    blazef16 Posts: 3
    I can use some help, too. I need to lose 10-15 to get into "fighting" shape for work! I am on day 4 of p90x and counting my calories with myfitnesspal. So far, so good but I can use someone to help me stay on track.
  • MamaToMax
    MamaToMax Posts: 7
    I'd love to friend you! I lost my "baby weight" and then gained some back, so I'm got 5-10lbs to lose! Let's do it! :)
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Alright girls, the 10lbs suck, so let's kick it!
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    I have lost a total of 32lbs in the past year and a half and am stuck on trying to lose the last 15. I'm in.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Had to laugh when someone posted a topic to lose 10# in a month! Not realistic for someone my size. Would love to see 10-12# gone for good though. I'm told expecting 0.5 - 1.0#/week is about right when this close to goal weight. With support maybe even faster!
  • jonliq
    jonliq Posts: 2
    looking for ppl to keep me on to of my goal

i would love to lose 15 lbs by summer

please ad me :)
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    I started with more to lose, but I'm 8 pounds from goal now. Might lower my goal another 5.
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Hi! Here I am as well, looking for weight "accountability" friends, and looking to lose 15 and before summer ends. Lets do this!!! :)
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    I've lost 8 and have 9-10 more pesky pounds to lose! Would love to be friends! I think these pounds will be a gradual process but will get there eventually!!! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.