The struggle is real lol

Options
hi everyone!
I need some motivation and some 400calorie meal ideas.
I useto weight 160 then within 7months I've put on a lot of weight! I'm 186 now. My legs are huge! I workout once or twice a day and I go 4-5 times a week for 45 minutes. I just started.

Replies

• helenpaigejarden413
    Options
    Well if you like cooking, I recommend you try making soups, stir fry, or low carb pastas. Making every calorie count is important, so it might be useful to ignore any sweets until you feel comfortable with adding them back in with moderation.
  • misfit6812
    misfit6812 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well if you like cooking, I recommend you try making soups, stir fry, or low carb pastas. Making every calorie count is important, so it might be useful to ignore any sweets until you feel comfortable with adding them back in with moderation.

Ignoring the sweets is hard! I got those fiber one brownie things!
  • lcano905
    lcano905 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I totally get you!! I just gained like 15-20 lbs from the last year and it sucks big time! I worked so hard to lose all this weight a coupe years ago only to gain it all back. But I look on Pinterest a lot for meal inspiration ... You can find a lot of good ideas there.
  • misfit6812
    misfit6812 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    lcano905 wrote: »
    I totally get you!! I just gained like 15-20 lbs from the last year and it sucks big time! I worked so hard to lose all this weight a coupe years ago only to gain it all back. But I look on Pinterest a lot for meal inspiration ... You can find a lot of good ideas there.

Oh my gosh! I thought it was just me who like ruined the whole diet lol. It sucks so bad but can only Blame my love for food :(
  • the_comeback
    the_comeback Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    If you like spaghetti. You can use spaghetti squash. I used it with ground turkey. Servings about 300 calories with low carbs. Not all calories are bad 09viwi4yz5od.jpg
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I like to mix spiralized zucchini "noodles" with shredded carrots and green onions, maybe some tofu cubes and marinara--Don't overdo the marinara, because it has calories, too! Heat and eat.