Im here for you!

Options
Hey all! I made this post just to let any of you know, if you need some motivation, or help, im here for you! I'll be your friend. Even if you just need someone to talk to, or your dealing with depression, anxiety, need some advice. Im open to you all. Im proud of every one in this great community trying their hardest to achieve. Great job ladies and gentlemen!

Replies

• lornahayes1994
    lornahayes1994 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey you......looks like we are very similar
    I am 20 years old and want to lose about 20 lbs.......you know.............just want to love the body I'm in more then I do .............just that little bit more so that I don't have to worry about what I look like in dresses etc....
    would love to be friends and help each other along.............I need motivation to stick to my plan and exercise more.....
  • CartooonChris
    CartooonChris Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What sort of things do you use to help motivate you when you're feeling a bit low?
  • SereneJackson
    SereneJackson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What sort of things do you use to help motivate you when you're feeling a bit low?

As strange as it may be, when Im not feeling quite motivated, I go look at clothes that I cant fit into. It makes me want it even more! Or you could look at pictures of someone who is more fit than yourself, it really gives you this extra push to keep going. For me personally it does at least, give it a try!