plz add me i need motorvation :)

Hi I've been on an off mfp for a few years tryed every diet out there I'm back on the body trim diet because I no it works and I have more determination then ever before so if u add me I will help motorvate u as well :)

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    I just looked. I was a bit detrred by it starts with the firts part as detox....
    You are saying youve tried every diet, but honestly if you use MFP at a consistent calorific deficit then you will lose.

If the only way you can manage it is by following body trim then good luck. At least it had you eating plenty of protein and veg.
  • amber_smith21
    amber_smith21 Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks yep it really does work I lost 14kg in just over 2 months last time I did it . yes the detox is the hardest part of it but it to flush the sugars n stuff out of Ur body and stops u from craving sugar . on MFP I think 1.500 calories is to high for someone who really wants to lose weight but each to there own :)
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thanks yep it really does work I lost 14kg in just over 2 months last time I did it . yes the detox is the hardest part of it but it to flush the sugars n stuff out of Ur body and stops u from craving sugar . on MFP I think 1.500 calories is to high for someone who really wants to lose weight but each to there own :)

If it really worked, you would have learnt how to maintain the weight loss in the process. Since this did not happen, it does not work. I am assuming the goal is nto to lose X kilos in Y weeks, but actually stay at the new weight for the next years, without feeling like you are constantly fighting against the scale. And if you really have 80 lbs to lose, as your profile indicates, 1500 calories is probably too low not too high. You can aim for more than 1 kilo per week, but it will mean being exhausted, losing whatever muscles you have, and then gaining weight when you are off the diet. Slower and without starving means easier to maintain.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    I'm trying to send you a friend request I think it went through but I'm not sure if you didn't get it you can send me one I'd be glad to have you as a friend motivator and supporter and I'll do the same for you
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Hi Amber feel free to add me if you like!